can this be consdiered abusive?

dogemily

ok here it is.. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total ##### to me.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that #####. i want her to chill out and respect me.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
ok here it is.. first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box my i pod and cell i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.telling me we made her look like a bad mother shes being a total ##### to me.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair shes doing this. she took away my games and i cant go out now cause of that #####. i want her to chill out and respect me.

I don't know a out cps but, no way I would put up with that lack of respect for my feelings and dignity. . I'd move out, buy a house, a car and all the stuff I want and go throw ketchup on people and act like an immature child all I like and make all my own rules and go out every weekend if I felt like it. I mean think about. It's that or respect your mom and do as you are told. Who do you think knows better? Her????

Then don't act like a 4 year old. Respect is gained. How do you do in school? How about your chores?

There is no reason that you nor your brother should have acted that way, especially out in public.

Respect your mother and she will respect you!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Are there any firearms in the home?

dogemily

There is no reason that you nor your brother should have acted that way, especially out in public.

Respect your mother and she will respect you!
MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.
Take it as a life lesson. You screwed up, and yes you acted like a child. Suck it up and act more like a responsible young adult than a child, and you'll get your toys back (Hmm, anyone see the irony there?). Calling CPS because she told you like she saw it is not abuse and is no reason to call CPS.

And you should have paid for the dress to be cleaned, not your mother. That's probably why she's so pizzed off at you. I'll bet she pays for your phone and your iPod and your xBox as well. $45 is a lot of money to throw away because you made a mess. Apologize to your mom and give her back the $45 she had to shell out.

Last edited:
and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything.

You want to be treated with respect? Try treating others with respect and you might get some.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Funniest post in years! :yay:

I don't believe a word of it, but just in case...

Attachments

• whaaambulance.jpg
    whaaambulance.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 213

You are lucky the 60 year olds didn't come over and beat the crap out of you.
Then perhaps you would respect them.

I would suggest you be very careful when you are call 60 year olds....OLD. Some make take offense. You were wrong, you were acting immature. Your mother is not the problem, you are. You're lucky it wasn't me you threw the ketcup on. You owe your mother an apology. You owe her the return of the money she paid for cleaning the clothes. You owe the OLD people an apology. Grow up, act your age, or enjoy the consequences you create for yourself. You did this to yourself.

dogemily

I would suggest you be very careful when you are call 60 year olds....OLD. Some make take offense. You were wrong, you were acting immature. Your mother is not the problem, you are. You're lucky it wasn't me you threw the ketcup on. You owe your mother an apology. You owe her the return of the money she paid for cleaning the clothes. You owe the OLD people an apology. Grow up, act your age, or enjoy the consequences you create for yourself. You did this to yourself.

what about my moms lies? telling everyone i need pampers and other stuff. i have a right to drive to take driveres ed

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Just hang in there. Lance will be IM'ing you soon and offering you a place to live. Y'all will get along great.

BOP

Man, I hated the yelling and the lectures! They're the worst!

She should have just whipped your ass, taken away your games and phone, and let it go at that.