The Dark Knight Rises

thurley42

HY;FR
Just putting a tread together for discussion.....please use the Spoiler Alert function if you are going to discuss anything that might ruin it for people who haven't seen it.

I'm pretty pumped....

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Anne Hathaway cast as Catwoman? Really?
I don't know. IMO, she just doesn't fit the role. :ohwell:

We'll find out soon enough.

"Dark Knight Rising"

"midnight showing"

Am I the only one who is seeing the dark humor side of this?

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Better than Michelle Pfifer (sp) IMO....or Halle Berry...god that movie was just awful...

As long as she keeps those bushy unibrow eyebrows under control she may be able to pull it off.

I think it's still TBD if Hathaway is better than others. Depends on what you are comparing. I've always thought that Catwoman should have a sultry, sexy look and for me she doesn't pull it off. Of course, they might not be going for that in this movie.

Maybe it's cuz I've only seen a few pics but 1- I just don't like the Catwoman suit at all and 2- Hathaway just doesn't look to be comfortable in the suit.

Like I said, won't know til the movie is seen.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Just putting a tread together for discussion.....please use the Spoiler Alert function if you are going to discuss anything that might ruin it for people who haven't seen it.

I'm pretty pumped....

I know I'm psyched about it. I hope it lives up to the hype. Some are saying that Tom Hardy's Bane character is scarier than Heath Ledger's Joker, If that's even possible.

Last edited:

drivingdaisy

Anne Hathaway cast as Catwoman? Really?
I don't know. IMO, she just doesn't fit the role. :ohwell:

We'll find out soon enough.

I thought she did a good job as THIS kind of Catwoman. Everytime they do a Catwoman the persona is a little different. My husband thought Anne Hathaway did a good job too, but actually preferred Catwoman as slightly disturbered in Batman Returns. And I thought Michelle Pfiefer did a good disturbed Catwoman.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
GREAT movie!! I thought Anne Hathoway did a great job as catwoman but would have preferred someone more "naughty" instead. She's too "girl next door" IMO.

Awesome animation, cast, characters, you name it!! It's long but the movie kept my interest and I didn't feel like I was just sitting and sitting. Can't wait to watch at home when it is released! :yay: