Anytime
Here ya go then

Attachments

• lmt.jpg
    lmt.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 720

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Why is everyone on here so obsessed with Lisa Tippett?

Because she is flipping crazy. We love crazy.

And also because her situation clearly demonstrates how screwed up our judicial system is. She should have been in jail long ago.......for a long time.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She should have been shot in the head long ago.......

:fixed:

Someone please explain to me why we cannot just euthanize these homeless feral animals. What possible benefit do they bring to society and what is the purpose in allowing them to roam free?

buddscreek

Someone please explain to me why we cannot just euthanize these homeless feral animals. What possible benefit do they bring to society and what is the purpose in allowing them to roam free?

a new class of deputies just it the street. they can gain experience on an easy arrest, thus her purpose in life.

Mabus

Free Rent

Nice job placing our nation's veterans suffering with PTSD in the same class as "homeless feral animals", Dee Jay :geek:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Nice job placing our nation's veterans suffering with PTSD in the same class as "homeless feral animals", Dee Jay :geek:

get rid of the losers like Lisa and maybe that will free up some funds so we can take care of the veterans suffering from PTSD. People like Lisa are a waste of so many resources that could be put to better use somewhere else.

Mabus

Free Rent
get rid of the losers like Lisa and maybe that will free up some funds so we can take care of the veterans suffering from PTSD. People like Lisa are a waste of so many resources that could be put to better use somewhere else.

Ok, where do you draw the line on who you help and who gets no help?

mamatutu

mama to two

I would like to know who decides who are the losers. You already know that I support your hub and think he is a hero, along with all the others that are fighting abroad right now for our freedom; not to mention your awesome pool puppy. When you say get rid of the losers; what does that mean? Like exterminate/execute/turn out into the desert/throw them in a dumpster? I would like to know your plan on how you want to get rid of the "losers". I am just trying to understand your post. :patriot:

Edit: You know me well enough by now, that I have a family "loser", but, seriously, if we bailed on all the losers, do you think our country would be better off? It is only human to try to help someone in distress. Granted, our court systems make matters worse. But, I do see your side because your hub is putting himself in harms way for people like Tippett, and it makes you angry; I don't blame you for that. Trust me, if I could get away with it, I would put my son and Tippett in a small room together; I think my son would call for mommy very quickly! :lol: He is actually doing very well right now. I totally get where you are coming from; and your hub and all defending our great country are always in my prayers. I would fix it, if I could. :huggy:

Last edited:
Edit: You know me well enough by now, that I have a family "loser", but, seriously, if we bailed on all the losers, do you think our country would be better off? It is only human to try to help someone in distress.
Yes, society would be better off if the repeat offenders are removed and put away. Catch and release does not deter them one bit so they continue to trespass, steal, damage and do harm to people.

I am also a believer that repeat felony offenders should be put to sleep just as we would do to any other animal that cannot control themselves and would do constant harm.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I'm missing where she made this parallel, can you point out where this happened?