Just venting

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Ok. i never have problems with people on the forums i respects everyones opinion. but when a simple "like" gets thrown out of portion to the point where the "likie" (person who had something liked) thinks the "liker" (person who liked) wants to get in their pants.. thats when i have a problem. If anyone is wondering i am talking about a person on this forum. and NO its not lance lol

Mikeru

I can understand it if this is IRL and not some internet forum, but seriously, it's the internet, it ain't hard to ignore someone's private messages. Deal with it or get off it.

If a private message bothers you so much, at the top right corner of every private message (to the far right of the private message's title), there's a icon/button to "Report Private Message". Use it instead of #####ing about unwanted attention because all this topic wreaks of is someone wanting attention.

Hell, I would be less critical of this thread if you had at least made this post amusing by mentioning the username of the person that sent you the PM and included a screenshot of the PM.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I can understand it if this is IRL and not some internet forum, but seriously, it's the internet, it ain't hard to ignore someone's private messages. Deal with it or get off it.

If a private message bothers you so much, at the top right corner of every private message (to the far right of the private message's title), there's a icon/button to "Report Private Message". Use it instead of #####ing about unwanted attention because all this topic wreaks of is someone wanting attention.

Hell, I would be less critical of this thread if you had at least made this post amusing by mentioning the username of the person that sent you the PM and included a screenshot of the PM.

said person is married. dont wanna be a home wrecker :boxing:

Mikeru

said person is married. dont wanna be a home wrecker :boxing:

Fair enough.

Likely had it been me, I wouldn't have hesitated to do it. Since I wouldn't consider myself home wrecking, I generally interpret home wreckers as those who willingly engage in the affair with a married person. In this case, I wouldn't interpret you as a home wrecker, I'd see the dude as wrecking his own home- which if the person continues to act the way he does, I hope he eventually succeeds in doing so. But to each their own interpretation.

Ok. i never have problems with people on the forums i respects everyones opinion. but when a simple "like" gets thrown out of portion to the point where the "likie" (person who had something liked) thinks the "liker" (person who liked) wants to get in their pants.. thats when i have a problem. If anyone is wondering i am talking about a person on this forum. and NO its not lance lol

:cry: and here I thought you were 'liking' all my posts because you wanted me....

somdfunguy

not impressed
You can make it harder by choosing a user name you're not using in other places so no one can hunt down pictures of you

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
ahem, btw, lemme c if i read this rite. If sum1 is on iggy 4 xample, & that sum1 PMs the person, it can still be read as well as ignored & quikly deleted.
Hech if sum1 initiates a nice PM or msg, or post, just kinda c where it goes, if anywhere. Not evry1 is an ####### or jerk IRL. Howeva, PMs r meant 2 b private, & w/eva is tiped can b taken sincerely or outta context. evry1 is diff, sum can read btwn the lines, like in syntx/hidden codes, if u r in sync.

kinda like if ya don`t wanna read it, post or PM, just don`t open it. simple. Always that big Red X in the upper rt hand corner.

no sin to say Hey.

trust me this wasnt taken outta context dude clear as day said it.

BOP

i am not crazy. I dont like it when men think its ok to blow my inbox up with sexual requests. that are UNWANTED in the first

expect for baja...baja is ok

Why didnt you just say that in the first place?

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Tell them in no uncertain terms (no hinting, or coyness) you do not want them to PM you, tell them you want them to stop PM'ing you. Then tell them if they continue to PM you, you will consider it harassment and you will report them.

Then do it.

OR put them on Ignore, because I think if you do that, you won't even get a PM from them.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Yeah! And what's up with that heart symbol thingy, huh? It's supposed to be a 'like', not a 'love'! It's hard enough communicating as it is but, when I give a 'like' to bcp over something he may have said about gay marriage, it does nothing but cause problems!

Where is chick fill eh when I really need them, huh? this has to stop!

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
i am not crazy. I dont like it when men think its ok to blow my inbox up with sexual requests. that are UNWANTED in the first place....

expect for baja...baja is ok

Sorry :flowers: If you PM a couple pics, I'll leave you alone.....worked for Vrai