Urgent Need

BernieP

Resident PIA
Would anybody like to let me borrow a couple of cute kids?
I'd like to treat them to dinner at Red Robin.

Thanks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Interesting to note:

Yes, children are chick magnets - why, I do not know because I have an aversion to step-monstering OPC and kids are a major turn-off, especially at my age. However it seems to be true that many women are attracted to men with tots in tow.

Yet it doesn't seem to work in the vice versa - men being drawn to women with snot-slingers hanging on them. Or does it? Guys, if you were at Red Robin or a work picnic and saw a good-looking woman toting around a baby or small child, would you be interested? To the point that you would approach her and slide her your phone number? Or even just go over and pretend to fawn on her kids so you could meet her?

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
Interesting to note:

Yes, children are chick magnets - why, I do not know because I have an aversion to step-monstering OPC and kids are a major turn-off, especially at my age. However it seems to be true that many women are attracted to men with tots in tow.

Yet it doesn't seem to work in the vice versa - men being drawn to women with snot-slingers hanging on them. Or does it? Guys, if you were at Red Robin or a work picnic and saw a good-looking woman toting around a baby or small child, would you be interested? To the point that you would approach her and slide her your phone number? Or even just go over and pretend to fawn on her kids so you could meet her?

Depends on the age of the child and the situation.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Interesting to note:

Ultimately, it would depend completely upon whether I wanted more kids. But, for harmless chatter or what-not :shrug:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
My question is, would this matter to a lesbian?

edit: same situation...would a lesbian be more likely to approach a female with or without children?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A woman is sitting in Red Robin having dinner with two children, let's call them in the 6-8 year old range. Would you slip her a sugar packet?

Well..probably..since that it is clearly the wrong time and place to be slipping her a roofie. Am I right?

I have a 4-year-old and a 15-month-old. But they are seriously so bad in restaurants that it would repel anyone in a 20 foot radius of you. :ohwell: :throwsfrenchfryandapplesauceatyourface:

well, the 4-year-old is pretty good but the infant makes up for it. :yay:

A woman is sitting in Red Robin having dinner with two children, let's call them in the 6-8 year old range. Would you slip her a sugar packet?

No. If I was interested, I'd talk to her.

But, I wouldn't talk to her, because I'm not interested in an 'instant family'.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Men who have a child of their own are more likely to be ok with the fact you have a child, or not be turned off by it.. thats been my experience anyway.

drivingdaisy

This is probably how Carol met Mike in the Brady Bunch.

Now when I think about this situation I hear the Brady Bunch song in my head. And "Call me maybe."