Around the Wylie light?

Don't know if it's related, but the medivac chopper just flew over in a hurry, sounded like he was headed that way.

smilin

BOXER NATION
It's 45, which means everyone is doing 60-65, because the police don't come out during rush hour.

NY tag on SUV means 65 mph minimum. MD car is built like a wedge. Hits the taller SUV low on vehicle - it flips on side.
Pretty simple.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
NY tag on SUV means 65 mph minimum. MD car is built like a wedge. Hits the taller SUV low on vehicle - it flips on side.
Pretty simple.

I wouldn't wager a guess. I would never claim to know the dynamics of car accidents. I really just try to avoid them.

Don't know what NY has to do with it. That's the average speed on 235.

Roman

New Yorkers are prone to driving like Nuts. Roll-Overs can occur if a Tire blows out, or if the Driver hits a curb while driving too fast.

MMDad

Lem Putt
New Yorkers are prone to driving like Nuts. Roll-Overs can occur if a Tire blows out, or if the Driver hits a curb while driving too fast.

It's hard to be sure, but it looks like the impact was from the front of the car into the right side of the SUV. I'd bet that the SUV was turning left from 235 NB, the traffic in the left lane was stopped, and the car was moving normally.

CaptnDave

wreck

The woman in the blue Toyota is a friend, she says she's sore all over but gonna be OK, in the hospital. Don't know about the guy that was flown out.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

:duel: :biggrin: I was born/raised in NY and let me tell ya.....people around here drive like loons too. Just spent a long weekend back home. Driving back here yesterday, I almost got hit in Maryland 3 separate times. Bottom line....people drive like crap everywhere.

Having worked in auto claims for 10 years, I've seen/heard it all. People just need to pay attention to the damn road and put down the phones, cigs, burgers, beers, whatever it is that distracts them. I swear people are getting dumber/more careless all over the place.

:duel: :biggrin: I was born/raised in NY and let me tell ya.....people around here drive like loons too. Just spent a long weekend back home. Driving back here yesterday, I almost got hit in Maryland 3 separate times. Bottom line....people drive like crap everywhere.

Having worked in auto claims for 10 years, I've seen/heard it all. People just need to pay attention to the damn road and put down the phones, cigs, burgers, beers, whatever it is that distracts them. I swear people are getting dumber/more careless all over the place.

You forget... "and slow the hell down".