Hunger games

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Was in Walmart last night for a school supplies run and there was about a 30 yard long line waiting to buy it at midnight

kk2187

I bought it because I'm really hoping they come out with the second and third and I like to collect movies that I like.

With the success this first movie had, you can bet they'll be making the second and third.

I just finished watching it. I'm glad they stayed, for the most part, pretty true to the book. I'd still recommend reading it to get a lot of little things that they left out. I'm also glad I didn't go see this in the theater because I cried twice :lol:

Namikazenaru

With the success this first movie had, you can bet they'll be making the second and third.

I just finished watching it. I'm glad they stayed, for the most part, pretty true to the book. I'd still recommend reading it to get a lot of little things that they left out. I'm also glad I didn't go see this in the theater because I cried twice :lol:

The current plan is to come out with 4 movies. A movie a piece for the first and second book and the third one is going to be split into 2 movies.