Southern Maryland Pet Owners Gain a New Local Serv

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes, this is a press release but I thought it was cool and you all might be interested:

Pawsitve Passage Pet Cremations service has opened in Leonardtown as a new state-of-the art facility at Charles Memorial Gardens. Until now, pet owners and veterinarians in southern Maryland desiring pet cremation, had to accept pets being sent out of state, often with only weekly pickup available and long delays in return. Pawsitive Passage is a local family and veteran owned business that advertises "human quality" service with removal made on the day of your Pet's passing and a 48 hour return. "Pets are family members and deserve caring, respectful service that honors their memory, while providing timely closure for the owners", say Pawsitive Passage owners, J.P. and Charlene Kelly.

Pawsitive Passage donates a portion of each service proceeds to the Pawsitive Life Foundation, a national non-profit organization that rescues dogs and trains them to detect cancer in humans.

Pawsitive Passage is located at 26325 Point Lookout Road in Leonardtown, MD. Contact them at: 301-475-0446 or pawsitivepassage,com.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
At the time, we had to take my precious Bailey to the funeral home in Leonardtown. That was kinda weird, but I was grateful they were there. A place specifically for our pets will be a welcome site. Good for them.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
At the time, we had to take my precious Bailey to the funeral home in Leonardtown. That was kinda weird, but I was grateful they were there. A place specifically for our pets will be a welcome site. Good for them.

:howdy: I took mine there also!!

DougieMom

This is good to know, thanks! There was one I think in Rockville, or maybe they were in PA that did cremation for a couple of mine, Valley Pet...they were actually very good, but yeah, you have to send them out and wait a couple weeks.