Hey Malice... The Master

I was checking out the new movies expected out this fall... this one sounded like right up your alley... and critics give it 5 stars to boot.

The Master (2012) - Overview - MSN Movies

Synopsis: Paul Thomas Anderson's The Master stars Joaquin Phoenix as a psychologically damaged war veteran who finds himself working for Lancaster Dodd (Philip Seymour Hoffman), a charismatic figure building his own religion. As the alcoholic, self-destructive former soldier becomes more deeply involved with the leader of this cult-like organization, his natural instincts keep him from embracing his new position as strongly as others in the group would hope.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I was checking out the new movies expected out this fall... this one sounded like right up your alley... and critics give it 5 stars to boot.

The Master (2012) - Overview - MSN Movies

Synopsis: Paul Thomas Anderson's The Master stars Joaquin Phoenix as a psychologically damaged war veteran who finds himself working for Lancaster Dodd (Philip Seymour Hoffman), a charismatic figure building his own religion. As the alcoholic, self-destructive former soldier becomes more deeply involved with the leader of this cult-like organization, his natural instincts keep him from embracing his new position as strongly as others in the group would hope.

I saw that. I wonder how much of the story will be built around Scientology survivor stories.