Kitten Cam

mamatutu

mama to two
The site says the kittens were all adopted today! Thanks, MMM, for this thread; they were so fun to watch. I can't wait for the next litter!

MMM_donuts

But wait! There's more!

The next litter!!!

The Spice Kittens on Livestream

Yeah. I know. :nerd: But we already have 2 cats and will not be getting any more for a very long time (hopefully). Kittens are out of the question, that's why I appreciate people that are willing to do things like this....

Dakota

~~~~~~~
How cute… but all kittens are cute which is how they trick us into taking them home. Once they become a member of our homes, they grow into a demanding, narcissistic creature…. Like this;

Attachments

• bossy kitty.jpg
    bossy kitty.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 156

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Or how about this? They wait for you to get home to get your crap out of that box Amazon sent today so they can climb in it...

Attachments

• kitty box.jpg
    kitty box.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 143
  • in box.jpg
    in box.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 149

Dakota

~~~~~~~
See how cute she was when she was a kitten? So little, fluffy and cute.... She tricked me. Now I am her servant. :mad:

Attachments

• kitten.jpg
    kitten.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 183

mamatutu

mama to two
Or how about this? They wait for you to get home to get your crap out of that box Amazon sent today so they can climb in it...

:lol: It doesn't matter if it is a shoe box, or any box; my cats stare at me until I put it down on the floor, and then they run to see who can jump in first! That goes for anything new that comes into the house; they go right to it! Also, they will squeeze themselves into the tiniest little basket, or whatever. Too funny!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:lol: It doesn't matter if it is a shoe box, or any box; my cats stare at me until I put it down on the floor, and then they run to see who can jump in first! That goes for anything new that comes into the house; they go right to it! Also, they will squeeze themselves into the tiniest little basket, or whatever. Too funny!

Mine bites :cds: not hard enough to break the skin but if I walk by that kitchen island and don't stop to open that box or fill her food bowl, she'll run to the edge and bite me. She is my bossy pet. Bossy to us humans and the other 2 animals she lives with.

MMM_donuts

Yes & thank you. We just did it last summer. There are other pictures at the end of this thread. http://forums.somd.com/ladies-room/237561-kitchen-remodel-opinions-7.html

And one where my cat was being a creeper. I swear, I take more pictures of my pets than I do my kids. :lol:

Our kitchen needs work although we probably won't be able to get to it for another year or so but I'm noticing everyone's kitchen's these days. Ideas, you know.

I take a bunch of pictures of my pets, too!