Ahh

nobody really

I need a nap
indeed! and 62 on Monday! sweeeeeeeeet. mums and pumpkin weather. love it!

except those big ass spiders that come out this time of year

KDENISE977

indeed! and 62 on Monday! sweeeeeeeeet. mums and pumpkin weather. love it!

Eww yes, stepped on a spider in my basement last night, bare foot.....I screamed and jumped, squirmy.

kk2187

Love this time of year.

I was within inches of running into two huge spiders at face level last night :jameo: I'm sure my reactions were priceless. Then I went on a killing spree.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Windows open. Bit humid and still a bit warm, but fresh air!

Yes, well, you don't have the big M and its intermittent... what did mAlice call it? Personal summers? To contend with. So the AC is on 68 at my house and I just put on a hoodie between summers.

bcp

In My Opinion
pulled in the driveway just now, there was one of those huge garden spiders hanging right at my windshield level, I almost parked the truck at the end of the driveway and walked down, then I thought, If I walk, I walk through it, if I drive, I have the windshield to try and protect me from being paralyzed and wound up in 3/4" web to have my insides sucked out later.
I shut my eyes and drove through it.
then I sat in the truck wondering if spidezilla was on the truck somewhere, pissed, just waiting to attack.
I finally manned up, jumped out the door, screamed like a little girl and ran like hell to the house.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Yes, well, you don't have the big M and its intermittent... what did mAlice call it? Personal summers? To contend with. So the AC is on 68 at my house and I just put on a hoodie between summers.

Still just a bit too humid to open the windows for me; I love the fresh air & cool nights though.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
What is it with you people and spiders?!?

I took the garbage to the curb tonight for pickup tomorrow morning.

Spider Webs!!! :jameo: I must have walked through a dozen.

I can appreciate the beauty of a web and a spider but not when the web is on me and possibly the spider.

Icky feeling.

A/C is on here as well. Way too humid for open windows.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
pulled in the driveway just now, there was one of those huge garden spiders hanging right at my windshield level, I almost parked the truck at the end of the driveway and walked down, then I thought, If I walk, I walk through it, if I drive, I have the windshield to try and protect me from being paralyzed and wound up in 3/4" web to have my insides sucked out later.
I shut my eyes and drove through it.
then I sat in the truck wondering if spidezilla was on the truck somewhere, pissed, just waiting to attack.
I finally manned up, jumped out the door, screamed like a little girl and ran like hell to the house.

:roflmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Too humid for the windows to be open. Especially on the 2nd level. :jameo:

TPD

the poor dad
What is it with you people and humidity?!?

Oh wait, let me guess.....it gets in your hair!

mamatutu

mama to two
Born and raised in New Orleans. The humidity here is nothing. I lived for sometime in the South with no a/c. Y'all need to get used to it; especially if we are supposed to be "preparing/prepping". And, when we have to live in the wilderness, spiders must become our friends. When I run into one in the house or out, big or small; I capture it, and let it go free. :smile:

Edit: Same with snakes, and mice; now, roaches are a different story; I have seen no roaches in my house here yet, but the tree roaches in NO can be up to 3 inches long, and they love to dive bomb! :jet:

Last edited: