Urgent...HELP!!!

:biggrin:

What songs would you suggest be played at a company holiday party where the guests ranged in age from early 20's to mid 60's?

As much as I would love to teach everyone I work with that if they're drowning in the pu$$y they can easily save themselves by swimming to the butt...I somehow don't think it's appropriate #prudes :rolleyes:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Rocking around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee or Peggy Lee or somebody Lee...

Is this a serious question? You know what's appropriate as do most DJs.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
this day in age.... you will offend someone with something you pick.

:huggy:....

good luck.

Rocking around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee or Peggy Lee or somebody Lee...

Is this a serious question? You know what's appropriate as do most DJs.

:lol: yes, this is a serious question. And I know what's appropriate but since the range in age is so....great, I don't know....ugh, I just want to make everyone happy :ohwell:

And BTW, most 60 year olds know Da Butt. My mother is 56 and introduced me to the song!

It's definitely a popular song :yay:

this day in age.... you will offend someone with something you pick.

:huggy:....

good luck.

No doubt...though I honestly am not worried about offending anyone (I'm not going to suggest anything raunchy, this is my work party :lol:) I'm more worried about there being a good selection, which is why I asked for suggestions :smile:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:lol: yes, this is a serious question. And I know what's appropriate but since the range in age is so....great, I don't know....ugh, I just want to make everyone happy :ohwell:

It's definitely a popular song :yay:

No doubt...though I honestly am not worried about offending anyone (I'm not going to suggest anything raunchy, this is my work party :lol:) I'm more worried about there being a good selection, which is why I asked for suggestions :smile:

Then play a nice mix. A little country, a little rock, a little classic rock, some R&B (Old school baby - everybody loves that), and a smattering of Christmas songs. No hard core metal, no gangsta rap, and try to keep it clean language and don't focus totally on one genre.

Then play a nice mix. A little country, a little rock, a little classic rock, some R&B (Old school baby - everybody loves that), and a smattering of Christmas songs. No hard core metal, no gangsta rap, and try to keep it clean language and don't focus totally on one genre.

Thank you, you were a lot of help :sarcasm: LOL

I've got all that....I'm really looking for specific songs that you'd like to hear. I'm not asking for 50 suggestions, just a few...or as many as you'd like :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant