yeah... you think you are slick!!!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
to the effers that broke into a few cars in my area....

you think you are slick???

guess what.... you need to start checking around better... I have video surveillance.... and yes...I can see you at night...

:coffee:

frequentflier

happy to be living

guess what.... you need to start checking around better... I have video surveillance.... and yes...I can see you at night...

What did they steal?

Pushrod

Patriot

Did they hit your car and did you nail them?

Hope so, I hate theives!

dachsom

I might be confused but you live on my street right? The reason I ask is that our neighborhood drug house has been really busy here lately, both day and night. A lot of strange people hanging around there.

kk2187

I might be confused but you live on my street right? The reason I ask is that our neighborhood drug house has been really busy here lately, both day and night. A lot of strange people hanging around there.

She doesn't live on our road. I wish they would demo that little trailer drug park already.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Do you report this to the police?

ciwmj

Of course. The house(s) have been raided at least 2 times since I have lived here (7 years), so I guess they are about due for another.

If I am not wrong,your neighborhood can get together and have the owner charged with maintaining a common nuisence. They will be hauled to court and told to clean up the problem. A friend had to do this with the same situation and the owner got tired of paying fines and got rid of the losers.

drivingdaisy

You should get a trunk monkey. Much better than video surveillance. (Since apparently have thieves on video is of no interest to the police... personal experience)

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Just spent a few hours with some of the nicest officers!!! GREAT GUYS!!!!

The officers and I watched the footage... and found the time they started...
The punks did try to open all three of my vehicles... but they were locked..

we watched as they tried all the vehicles.. and what they did while inside of a few of them.

sure hope the video helps.... my thought is its better than nothing!!!!

And I will go back and search the rest of the footage and see if i have any other guys that fit that discription over the past few days!!

luvmygdaughters

Glad you got them on video. Sorry it happened though. Dont let it ruin your holiday!! Hopefully the crooks will be spending THanksgiving in jail.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
not gonna get me down at all!!!!

:boxing:... wait till they come back again.... maybe they will stop when they start seeing a red laser light follow them :biggrin:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

:boxing:... wait till they come back again.... maybe they will stop when they start seeing a red laser light follow them :biggrin:

Yeah, I'd like to see that on the video footage. :yay:

Maybe they'll stop after getting a dog bite or better yet a cap in their ass!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Yeah, I'd like to see that on the video footage. :yay:

Maybe they'll stop after getting a dog bite or better yet a cap in their ass!

dog bites them... then they stepped into my house...

and NOPE... you will not leave my house alive!!! :coffee:

I already know "WHAT" to say!!!

even the cops understood what I was saying....

kk2187

dog bites them... then they stepped into my house...

and NOPE... you will not leave my house alive!!! :coffee:

I already know "WHAT" to say!!!

even the cops understood what I was saying....

I can see the little one charging in first :lol:

BernieP

Resident PIA

odds are they won't notice or wouldn't realize what that red light might be.

But it would be lots of fun to scare the chit out of the little vandels.

Wonder what the legal liability is if you light them up with a paintball gun?

The red laser would work better with feral cats. Shine the light on the perp, make it move, and make sure the ferals can see it.

Dirty infected cat scratches on the face....

glhs837

Power with Control
So, other than proving they were there, is the footage clear enough to identify a perp? I ask becuase many systems are not detailed enough to make an ID from, especially in low light conditions. What cameras are you using, if I may ask?