$2 and a dream

SoMdDude

First off I would remain anonymous lol Then put aside most of it and let it collect interest... retire... buy some rental properties, then maybe some land somewhere and build my dream house! Then just sit back, relax, and collect checks from the rental properties. Oh yea, and give some to my family and closest friends!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Buy a one-way ticket to the Caribbean, purchase a piece of property on the water, build my dream home, live happily ever after. :smile:

1st, take a deep breath and a sigh of relief.

2nd, immediately hire a tax consultant/advisor.

3rd, sing "You can take this job and shove it" to anyone in the office in earshot.

After that, pretty standard. Take care of family and close friends. Try to maintain a low profile. I said 'try'....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What I *wouldn't* do is piss it away on drugs, hookers, and mansions.

You'll notice that people who hit the lottery for a large amount of money typically run through it rather quickly and are back where they started within a few years. That's because most (not all, of course) people who buy lottery tickets are low-rent types who've never had two nickles to rub together. When they come into money, they aren't used to it and end up blowing it trying to put themselves in a redneck/ghetto coma.

If I won, I'd sell my house to a deserving single mother for $1, then take off and walk the earth like Caine. Or Reacher - I could be Reacher.

stockgirl

Stocki
can i come over and enjoy the pool boy also??? :jerry:

Sure. I don't want to do a damn thing other than watch him do his job. I'll put a chair out for you. I think I'll hire him on as a cabana boy too. I need drinks brought to me and frequently. :smile:

Attachments

• pool boy.jpg
    pool boy.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 177

glhs837

Power with Control
1st, take a deep breath and a sigh of relief.

2nd, immediately hire a tax consultant/advisor.

3rd, sing "You can take this job and shove it" to anyone in the office in earshot.

After that, pretty standard. Take care of family and close friends. Try to maintain a low profile. I said 'try'....

Funny, wife and I were talking, and both said at about the same time that I wouldn't quit my job. I love my job, and like to think I make a difference by doing it. Talking with my coworker, we are the only two of our kind in the company, he said the same thing:) Might drop to a part time status to allow time for travel, but wouldn't quit.

xobxdoc

I would go to work dressed like Steve Martin in The Jerk after he got his windfall and see how long it would take for security to drag me off site

Funny, wife and I were talking, and both said at about the same time that I wouldn't quit my job. I love my job, and like to think I make a difference by doing it. Talking with my coworker, we are the only two of our kind in the company, he said the same thing:) Might drop to a part time status to allow time for travel, but wouldn't quit.

I've been doing the same IT job for 32 years. There are a million others who can pick up where I leave off. time for me to step down and let the next generation run with it.

Liposuction.

:frown: Really?? You don't need it....

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Sure. I don't want to do a damn thing other than watch him do his job. I'll put a chair out for you. I think I'll hire him on as a cabana boy too. I need drinks brought to me and frequently. :smile:

OH SAWWEETTT BABY JEBUS.....

I will bring my own chair!!!