Arrested at BJ's for Crotch Photography

sockgirl77

Attachments

• Kevin-Edward-Harvey-300x226.jpg
    Kevin-Edward-Harvey-300x226.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 113
Punishment should be to force him to take crotch shots of the most grotesque snatches possible. I'm thinking 'People of WalMart' bad.... then force him to look at them over and over and over and over.....

sockgirl77

Punishment should be to force him to take crotch shots of the most grotesque snatches possible. I'm thinking 'People of WalMart' bad.... then force him to look at them over and over and over and over.....

Flip his pic over and that's about what his lips look like...

MMDad

Lem Putt
once again ole man, FO. b careful now, just sayin. Lance is a 100% white boy who does not have any sickle cell probs. matta of fact. oopz can`t say it here, but u can only use what (.orch .onkey) imagination u (may) have. go play with yr kind, the kind that r afraid 2 tell u what an azz.... u really r.
sm time chickenchit.

u r on a list, just sayin now!!!

no need to report this, quite sure u r on several ppls list)s). howeva careful whatcha ask 4 now. an anonymous poster can be very deceiving, & damn smart. helluvalot smarter w/o eva bein known.

Disclaimer: just a reply to a dumchit who mentioned the name Lance.

So you do not object to being called a perv? Just don't want to be mistaken for black.

Way to show your true colors.

MMDad

Lem Putt
thank you ole man for staying online long enough to triangulate where your are posting from. & say thanx to modern technology which you have no access to.

Have a .`d ^ life now. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. this white boy doesn`t like yr kind.

Go ahead and post where you think I am. Triangulate? What an idiot.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
thank you ole man for staying online long enough to triangulate where your are posting from. & say thanx to modern technology which you have no access to.

Have a .`d ^ life now. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. this white boy doesn`t like yr kind.
You're such a friggin joke. Triangulate on the internet.... you go boy...:killingme