Death at the Brass Rail

Jeter3000

Holy hell, WTH is wrong with people? And WTH is "play fighting?" Stay home and drink if you can't handle your alcohol

Hank

my war
Holy hell, WTH is wrong with people? And WTH is "play fighting?" Stay home and drink if you can't handle your alcohol

Usually play fighting is some homo erotic way of showing one's masculinity. Usually involves a lot of wrestling on the ground and in most cases ends up getting serious between the two combatants and ends in fisticuffs. I don't get it...

Never heard of "play fighting" before.

Need to get out more I guess.

Or not.

It's a big thing with kids. Lots of you tube videos on it. Kids like to emulate pro wrestling moves, like breaking chairs over each other and such. 'Cept these chairs are real and usually hurt.

FED_UP

Never heard of a death resulting from play fighting, WTF, it's called murder is what happenend. I remember play fighting with cousins when I was younger, open fist, light tapping/slapping, wrestling a bit. What ever happened went way out of control. I am sure alcohol to be a factor. Shame on the people involved.

Hank

my war
Never heard of a death resulting from play fighting, WTF, it's called murder is what happenend. I remember play fighting with cousins when I was younger, open fist, light tapping/slapping, wrestling a bit. What ever happened went way out of control. I am sure alcohol to be a factor. Shame on the people involved.

I went to school with a kid and his older brother "choked him out" when they were wrestling around. He passed out and died.

MMDad

Lem Putt

It's not murder if both are willing participants. Could even be self defense, depending on the facts.

FED_UP

I went to school with a kid and his older brother "choked him out" when they were wrestling around. He passed out and died.

Wow, terrible to let playing go that far leading to death. But grown men were at the Brass Rail not kids. I just hate that what I read was saying, play fighting. Grown f ing men, someone should have seen it was getting out of control and intervened. Maybe it was an accident, but still no excuse for who the other person or persons is IMO.

Justme2

?????????

:shocking: Really sorry to hear someone lost their life.
But isn't like once a year Every year somebody gets shot or killed there at the Brass Rail????

The comments after the article are UFB. I can't believe the family wants to blame the cops and the emergency responders.

lovinmaryland

The comments after the article are UFB. I can't believe the family wants to blame the cops and the emergency responders.

That is what I was thinking. Ummmm maybe if he wasnt "play fighting" police and ems wouldnt have had to be called in the first place :rolleyes:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Look folks, this is actually a good thing. Now this idiot cannot procreate and the other idiot will prolly do some time preventing him from procreating.

I look for the strawberry in everything. :diva:

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

Well of course it could never be the fault of their relative acting like an idiot! :loser:

Exactly....and it certainly isn't the first time that first responders were attacked by raving lunatics as they tried to save someone. Like many of the commenters stated, anyone who feels that the medics were out of line can sign up to volunteer if they feel they can do the job better.