'Dog hater' spiking sausages with nails

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.thelocal.ch/page/view/dog-hater-on-the-prowl

“I saw Faro nibble something, then he started strangely licking his snout,” Faro’s 60-year-old owner told online news site Blick.

Having searched through the grass, the owner found pieces of sausage stuck with nails. She immediately took the dog home and contacted the vet.

“She sat listlessly in the corner, her eyes rolling,” the owner said.

Luckily, emergency surgery, which removed two screws from the dog’s stomach, saved the dog’s life.

sm8

I have a couple dogs that are always in my yard that I really do not like. We can not even go outside when they are around because they bite. Even our fence does not keep them out. They break the pickets out and can push thru the fence. As much as I hate those dogs and I know hate is a strong word but I would never be able to do something like that to a dog.

drivingdaisy

I have a couple dogs that are always in my yard that I really do not like. We can not even go outside when they are around because they bite. Even our fence does not keep them out. They break the pickets out and can push thru the fence. As much as I hate those dogs and I know hate is a strong word but I would never be able to do something like that to a dog.

Bust out the hose and say "bath." They'll probably run without you even having to squirt them.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

weave electric fence in and out of the fence.... put it on FRY... and lets see if they do that any more :whistle: