Armed man enters crowded restaurant!

Citizen

Tonight, my wife and children decided to go to one of the local restaurants to dine out. The restaurant was extremely crowded and there was a bit of a wait to be seated. While in this crowded restaurant, I was equipped with a large folding knife and a semi automatic firearm, with 11 rounds of ammunition. None of the other patrons of the restaurant were alarmed or paranoid, nor were they probably aware of the situation. My loaded firearm, loaded magazine, and knife never spontaneously assaulted anyone, nor were any innocent people harmed or killed during the course of their meals.

Were the other patrons, to include my wife and children, put in harms way, placed in danger, lives threatened with an armed person in the restaurant, or were they safer?

Your opinions and comments are welcomed.

edinsomd

Tonight, my wife and children decided to go to one of the local restaurants to dine out. The restaurant was extremely crowded and there was a bit of a wait to be seated. While in this crowded restaurant, I was equipped with a large folding knife and a semi automatic firearm, with 11 rounds of ammunition. None of the other patrons of the restaurant were alarmed or paranoid, nor were they probably aware of the situation. My loaded firearm, loaded magazine, and knife never spontaneously assaulted anyone, nor were any innocent people harmed or killed during the course of their meals.

Were the other patrons, to include my wife and children, put in harms way, placed in danger, lives threatened with an armed person in the restaurant, or were they safer?

No spare mag? Amateur.
:buddies:
Just kidding, maybe one day I too can legally carry in this state.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Just another idiot trying to "prove" guns don't scare people and aren't dangerous and making his point by scaring a bunch of people.... it's an epidemic of stupid happening everywhere.

The reason people weren't "alarmed" is because they probably didn't see you and you probably didn't advertise to the whole world that you were armed like the other idiots.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Just another idiot trying to "prove" guns don't scare people and aren't dangerous and making his point by scaring a bunch of people.... it's an epidemic of stupid happening everywhere.

The reason people weren't "alarmed" is because they probably didn't see you and you probably didn't advertise to the whole world that you were armed like the other idiots.

I didn't see anywhere in his post where people were scared.

edinsomd

The stupid is strong with this one.:whoosh:

DipStick

I didn't see anywhere in his post where people were scared.

The stupid is strong with this one.:whoosh:

Google is your friend. Read up on the number of idiots going in to crowded places with loaded guns and, in the process, intentionally making a scene and scaring people just to prove a point.

I have no problem with people owning firearms or carrying them, but there's a difference between exercising your rights and being an idiot. Fortunately, "Citizen" wasn't being a nincompoop in the process

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Google is your friend. Read up on the number of idiots going in to crowded places with loaded guns and, in the process, intentionally making a scene and scaring people just to prove a point.

I have no problem with people owning firearms or carrying them, but there's a difference between exercising your rights and being an idiot. Fortunately, "Citizen" wasn't being a nincompoop in the process

His post had nothing to do with that.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Attachments

• 196097_365312223563620_2070568237_n.jpg
    196097_365312223563620_2070568237_n.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 92

DipStick

I didn't even know Maryland had concealed carry... thought you had to demonstrate how it was necessary because of a credible danger (which is foolish BTW). Seems posting that you walked in to a restaurant with a loaded firearm given this isn't exactly the most brilliant thing to do.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I didn't even know Maryland had concealed carry... thought you had to demonstrate how it was necessary because of a credible danger (which is foolish BTW). Seems posting that you walked in to a restaurant with a loaded firearm given this isn't exactly the most brilliant thing to do.

Not sure about the OP, but I live in Florida, on any given night in any give restaurant, you can be surrounded by people carrying. No one "advertises" that they are, but the point is, no one is scared, no one is harmed.

bcp

In My Opinion

I drive up and down the road every day with a loaded firearm in the truck.
In the years that I have been doing this I have yet to even reach for it when some idiot pissed me off.
Basically, the gun is safe, the person that has it on the other hand might not be.

DipStick

Not sure about the OP, but I live in Florida, on any given night in any give restaurant, you can be surrounded by people carrying. No one "advertises" that they are, but the point is, no one is scared, no one is harmed.

You can open carry without a permit here. Yet, thousands of people, secure in the size of their penis, don't walk around with guns everywhere.

I'm not anti-gun at all, just think it's stupid to post this stuff on the internet -- especially when you have a bunch of idiots across the country creating panic at crowded places just to prove a point.....

You can walk and chew gum at the same time. You can hop on one leg and spit. There's a lot of things you can do.

DipStick

I drive up and down the road every day with a loaded firearm in the truck.
In the years that I have been doing this I have yet to even reach for it when some idiot pissed me off.
Basically, the gun is safe, the person that has it on the other hand might not be.

That's because sane people who have safely used firearms before know that reaching for a gun at the first feeling of agitation solves nothing.

(I can't believe I'm actually having to call you sane:killingme)

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
You can open carry without a permit here. Yet, thousands of people, secure in the size of their penis, don't walk around with guns everywhere.

I'm not anti-gun at all, just think it's stupid to post this stuff on the internet -- especially when you have a bunch of idiots across the country creating panic at crowded places just to prove a point.....

You can walk and chew gum at the same time. You can hop on one leg and spit. There's a lot of things you can do.

Better check your law again. . In MD its against the law to open carry in any public place.

FED_UP

Intersting statement, but criminals do this on a daily basis. It's just too bad that sick people get to walk around or have access to a gun and mass of bullets. Its to late for gun control, too many are already on the streets or underground access. No different than funding a war in another country, where ther is a will there will be a way. IMO.

SoMdDude

tonight, my wife and children decided to go to one of the local restaurants to dine out. The restaurant was extremely crowded and there was a bit of a wait to be seated. While in this crowded restaurant, i was equipped with a large folding knife and a semi automatic firearm, with 11 rounds of ammunition. None of the other patrons of the restaurant were alarmed or paranoid, nor were they probably aware of the situation. My loaded firearm, loaded magazine, and knife never spontaneously assaulted anyone, nor were any innocent people harmed or killed during the course of their meals.

lol bb is that you? :)