Whatever happened to Commissioner Jones?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Likewise. Do you have a vested interest in this subject of Cindy? You sure did reply quickly each time I posted. O r is it because your affairs were exposed in the thread?

:tap:

I assure you that I never had any affairs with Ms. Jones. You must have started drinkin' early today.

As further evidence of that...your idiotic question above makes no sense; you started this thread with a question...a question that I answered. You know..how things work on this thing we call a "forum".

You sure are a strange little person.:howdy:

Salvador

One Nation Under God
I assure you that I never had any affairs with Ms. Jones. You must have started drinkin' early today.

As further evidence of that...your idiotic question above makes no sense; you started this thread with a question...a question that I answered. You know..how things work on this thing we call a "forum".

You sure are a strange little person.:howdy:

Thanks for your help with the forums troll.

abcxyz

Clem was fun...did his house ever sell?

General Electric laying in repose was a classic. If that energy could have only been directed for good verses evil.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gee..where did Sally go? Somebody mentions this "Clam" feller and everybody scatters like cockroaches when the light is turned on.

:coffee:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Obsess Much?

:popcorn:

Never.

Actually.

There was this psycho on here a while back that obsessed about what various country commissioners did..or what he thought they did. He's long gone though..might have passed away for all we know.

:howdy:

So..you were a friend of Clam's?

Last edited: