Prince Frederick Ford

xobxdoc

Had a very good experience with the service department recently. This is rare for me at most car dealers. They were very courteous, pleasant and helpful and made me feel like I actually mattered. I was very surprised especially because they run the Dodge dealer too and didn't get treated as well there.

Pyrotech

Les Paul Addict
Had a very good experience with the service department recently. This is rare for me at most car dealers. They were very courteous, pleasant and helpful and made me feel like I actually mattered. I was very surprised especially because they run the Dodge dealer too and didn't get treated as well there.

I like PF Ford. Ive also been to both dealerships and share the same experience. They act like they actually know that word of mouth gets around fast in a small town. Great experiences every time I deal with them. Dodge- not so much.

laynpipe

Dealerships are funny. I looked at PF Ford for my last vehicle. They couldnt give me the price I needed. So, I went to Waldorf Ford and they gave it to me. Only to find out, they are sister dealerships owned by the same group.

xobxdoc

They treated me pretty decent even though I got my car in Tyson's Corner. The local dealers here don't like to come off their prices much. My previous car I got for $4000 less than what Ralph's Dodge wanted for the exact same vehicle. I got it north of Baltimore.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
My service experiences with them have been hit or miss, been taking my Explorer there for 4 years now. I have to say that I think lately, they've gotten a lot better. Their customer surveys are important to them....if you get one, fill it out for them. They'll appreciate it.

Im_Me

I'm marking my calendar that today, at least for a minute, XOBXDOC didn't b*tch ....:faint:

calvcopf

I agree 100%, I used to have a Ford and had excellent service at PF Ford. I currently own a Dodge and will never go back to the service dept @ PF Dodge. The Dodge dealer ALAWAYS trys to seel me un-needed services, such as a $100 fuel system cleaner, which is a scam. I used to work at a car dealership and these upsells are big $ and almost always not neeeded.