Excavation contractors

officeguy

Any names for a reputable excavation contractor to put in a construction driveway and to do some levelling/grubbing in Charles Co. ?

nutz

Any names for a reputable excavation contractor to put in a construction driveway and to do some levelling/grubbing in Charles Co. ?

My first choice would be Roland Neal in Bryan's Road, second is Scotty's excavating in Indian Head

nutz

That's the second recommendation I am getting for Scotty. I'll give him a call.

I can guarantee you'd be happier dealing with Roland. His number should be 301-375-7715. Their both good, and have dealt with both on a quite a few occasions. Building a house ? Either one could get you through the whole process, driveway, site work, foundation and septic.

officeguy

I can guarantee you'd be happier dealing with Roland. His number should be 301-375-7715. Their both good, and have dealt with both on a quite a few occasions. Building a house ? Either one could get you through the whole process, driveway, site work, foundation and septic.

Thanks. I'll talk to both.

highnote

David Adams & Bruce Sivak (B & D Siteworks). We went through 3 or 4 crappy excavators before we found them. They are AWESOME. They are not the cheapest but they are the best. Attention to detail, and they know how to do things RIGHT so you don't have problems later on. We've used them over & over through the years. They are located in lower St Marys and I'm not sure how much work they do in Charles. 240-925-3136