Bullitt in the Park

smilin

BOXER NATION
It was like a Rt 235 version of the car chase in Bullitt last night.
We were stopped at a red light northbound on 235 and CRRd, when the left turn arrow turned green.
Before anybody could move.
A black Ram pickup blew through the intersection from CRRd. across 235, hit the crown in the middle of the road went airborne, landed on the other side and was gone....

What an idiot.

:popcorn:

It was like a Rt 235 version of the car chase in Bullitt last night.
We were stopped at a red light northbound on 235 and CRRd, when the left turn arrow turned green.
Before anybody could move.
A black Ram pickup blew through the intersection from CRRd. across 235, hit the crown in the middle of the road went airborne, landed on the other side and was gone....

What an idiot.

:popcorn:

Someone should tell him the brakes and steering no workee when the tires are not touching the road. Nothing like suddenly seeing something you hadn't noticed just before you got airborne!

FED_UP

Someone should tell him the brakes and steering no workee when the tires are not touching the road. Nothing like suddenly seeing something you hadn't noticed just before you got airborne!

Sorry but I did not want to be safe and sit at a read light for a few more minutes, I would rather take a chance and kill myself blasting through the yellow light expiring to red.

On that note, who drives to the bank ATM machine coming in the opposite direction so the passenger can do a transaction, only in SOMD, wtf.