Bi-polar

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I napped for an hour (something I learned in pre-school), and when I got up it was snowing and definitely wintery outside. 20 mins later, it's sunny and clear.

Maryland.

Vince

No nap. Just went outside and I got snow flurries. My temp thing says 41 degrees. I don't think I believe that.

oldman

Lobster Land
Blizzard conditions began where I am in Maine yesterday evening. Right now it's pretty much a white out with the wind is ablowing. These conditions are supposed to continue through TOMORROW evening. This may end up the most snow I've experienced in my two winters up here. It's 22 degrees at the moment and I can't guess what the chill factor may be with this wind. As long as my water and fuel lines don't freeze up I'm happy with it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I saw NO smow, much less flurries today! :tantrum

I was here all morning - installed a new wireless router - fixed the printer issues I was having - started the chicken & dumplings.

No smow. :mad:

nobody really

I need a nap
layered up, walked dog for an hour, now have a big pot of chili on stove watching daytona pole qualifying.

and oh yeah - searching stub hub for nats tickets for friday afternoons since its looking like i'll have every friday off from april til september.....

Vince

A crockpot full of Italian sausage, onions and red peppers....with a couple jalapenos thrown in for spice.

edinsomd

Wind is whipping up. I'll head out to feed critters, and start the gas log in the fireplace. Have I mentioned I'm no longer in the firewood business?:yahoo:

After that I'll pantry dive (stop that!) and come up with soup and sammiches by the fire.

Then I'll wrap up and enjoy a stogie and a bourbon on the lee deck, and bid all a good night!