Harlem Shake

MMM_donuts

Yes, many of you won't like it and will think it's stupid but it's important to keep up with current events, so:

Not to be confused with the actual Harlem shake dance, (this is from Wiki):
"The Harlem Shake is an Internet meme that went viral on YouTube in early February 2013. The meme is in the form of a video that began being replicated according to a similar concept by many people.

The videos last between 30 and 32 seconds and feature an excerpt from the song "Harlem Shake" by electronic musician Baauer. Usually, a video begins with one person (often helmeted or masked) dancing to the song alone for 15 seconds, surrounded by other people not paying attention or unaware of the dancing individual. When the bass drops, the video cuts to the entire crowd doing a crazy convulsive dance for the next 15 seconds. The dancing style should not be confused with the original Harlem Shake dance.[8][9] Moreover, in the second half of the video, people often wear a minimum of clothes or crazy outfits or costumes while wielding strange props."

There are a whole bunch of them. Grumpy cat, a washing machine, lots of military, office workers, sports teams, naked girls and the pizza guy...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I LOVE the Harlem shake. I force my husband to watch hours of it. I keep trying to convince him that we need to do one, but by the time he finally agrees, there'll be some other cool new fad. :lol:

MMM_donuts

I LOVE the Harlem shake. I force my husband to watch hours of it. I keep trying to convince him that we need to do one, but by the time he finally agrees, there'll be some other cool new fad. :lol:

I would looooove for my coworkers to do one and I think they would, too, probably a really great one, but we can't do anything to call attention to ourselves :ohwell:

MMM_donuts

A compilation of the best ones. This is what I should've originally posted but this is the first time I've seen this..

1. Peanuts (the cartoon)
2. Nintendo
3. New parents
4. firefighter
5. rackspace
6. park avenue nemo
7. atlantic
8. v3
9. apartment
10. marines
11. florida gators
12. pool party
13. best one yet?
14. weather man
15 matt and kim

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2FUK07mB_ss&feature=related

Better link?
http://youtu.be/2FUK07mB_ss

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I would looooove for my coworkers to do one and I think they would, too, probably a really great one, but we can't do anything to call attention to ourselves :ohwell:

That's why everybody wears masks and helmets and dead horses heads...:lol:

Toxick

Splat
I'll probably be rolling my eyes at these in two weeks, but for now these videos crack me the hell up.

Attachments

• 404519_506773939366104_549711927_n.jpg
    404519_506773939366104_549711927_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 91

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
None of the links work. :shrug:
The address wasn't understood

Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (rtsp) isn't associated with any program.

You might need to install other software to open this address.

Last edited: