Tractor Supply Co

bobbyb

Tractor Supply Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Results
~ Fourth Quarter Sales Increased to $1.29 Billion and Same-Store Sales Increased 4.7%
~~ Fourth Quarter Earnings per Share Increased 15.6% to $1.11
~~ Full Year Earnings per Share Increased 26.2% to $3.80

red_explorer

Opening in March

lots of vehicles there when I went by yesterday. Looked open.:coffee:

I was told by a County Govt friend that they are opening March 17th.... Probably starting to interview, train, stock, etc. I can't wait!!!! I love the Henyard, but am in love with TSC's clothes, toys, doggie goodies, etc....and really love their 4h FFA support!!!

Mikeru

Mervell Dean Road in Hollywood, near Brusters (ice cream place) and across the street from The Early Bird.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I was told by a County Govt friend that they are opening March 17th.... Probably starting to interview, train, stock, etc. I can't wait!!!! I love the Henyard, but am in love with TSC's clothes, toys, doggie goodies, etc....and really love their 4h FFA support!!!

Yes, they still need to complete the inside and stock.

Popster

Thanks for the info! Will certainly beat the drive to White Plains.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The Hollywood store is not yet searchable on the TSC website, not even a hiring event listed...only reference is in their full location list, but no details.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If you go to the career section, they had all the positions listed about three weeks ago....

Thanks, I missed that...my realtor keeps asking if I was considering jumping ship from Lowe's (which answer is no as I like my job there :cheers: ).

nutz

I love the Henyard, but am in love with TSC's clothes, toys, doggie goodies, etc....and really love their 4h FFA support!!!

yep, they carry all that stuff. Wonder why they still call it tractor supply? Hard to find tractor or farm stuff there.

bohman

lots of vehicles there when I went by yesterday. Looked open.:coffee:

It does appear open with all the vehicles there, but I noticed this morning that one of those vehicles was a METCOM truck - I think they are still working on the final details before they can open.