More Koontz....

B

Betty_Elms

Dean Koontzs' new book, "The Taking" comes out May 25th. Woohoo!!!

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by Betty_Elms

Hi! You work in a bookstore right? Can you ship me a copy? My faves are Koontz and King:clap:

K

Kizzy

I'll put in on my "must read" list. Dean Koontz is a fantastic writer, but as it sits now, I have 4 books I've bought and haven't read yet. I'm so far behind. :bawl:

nomoney

Originally posted by kwillia
I absolutely loved "Odd Thomas", I'm excited about the new release...:clap:

have you read any of his other stuff? I've got almost all of his stuff if you wanna borrow it sometime :shrug: :buttkiss:

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by Wench
Hi! You work in a bookstore right? Can you ship me a copy? My faves are Koontz and King:clap:

Lol, nope, don't work in a bookstore :)

W

Wenchy

Lol, nope, don't work in a bookstore :)

Just send me yours when you're done--I'll pay the shipping and send it back. I actually got sucked into another book club the other day.:wink:

B

Betty_Elms

If I worked in a bookstore I'd spend way too much money!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Because I'm a cheapie and have too many books and no more room for them, I'll have to wait for paperback.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by nomoney
have you read any of his other stuff? I've got almost all of his stuff if you wanna borrow it sometime :shrug: :buttkiss:

I'm reading "The Face" right now. I used to read every Koontz book I could get my hand on, then lagged for a few years. If you wanna unload 'em, lemme know. I'll buy 'em from ya.

nomoney

Originally posted by tatercake
I'm reading "The Face" right now. I used to read every Koontz book I could get my hand on, then lagged for a few years. If you wanna unload 'em, lemme know. I'll buy 'em from ya.

you can "borrow" them. I don't like getting rid of my books :shrug: I'm a re-reader. I'll have to look tonight to see which ones I got that you might like.

crabcake

you can "borrow" them. I don't like getting rid of my books :shrug: I'm a re-reader. I'll have to look tonight to see which ones I got that you might like.

but ... but ... but ... you're NOMONEY :shrug: :shocking:

nomoney

Originally posted by tatercake
but ... but ... but ... you're NOMONEY :shrug: :shocking:

Ya; but I got my first of the month check; so I'm sitting pretty right now. actually going to go get my hair and nails did tonight :clap:

mainman

Set Trippin
Ya; but I got my first of the month check; so I'm sitting pretty right now. actually going to go get my hair and nails did tonight :clap:
you gettin another weave? :confused:

crabcake

better make a run for the border and pick up your newports too! :yay:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'

Don't forget the pedicure. :wink: Sandal season is rapidly approaching.