Finally, Voter Fraud Revealed.....Tell the GOP!

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Link to original source.

"At long last, Republicans have an actual case of voter fraud to prosecute. And it's a doozy:

Authorities in Minnesota have found the face of voter fraud: an 86-year-old woman with dementia.

Margaret Schneider of St. Peter, Minnesota has Parkinson's disease, dementia being one of her symptoms. She filled in an absentee ballot last July 13, but forgot she had done it and showed up the next day to vote in person at her polling place. Big mistake, Granny Fraudsalot. She's been charged with a felony:

Schneider doesn’t deny the allegation. She realizes now, after talking with St. Peter police detective Travis Sandland, that she did vote twice. She voted once with an absentee ballot on July 13 and again at her polling place Aug. 14.

“It had been awhile and I didn’t even remember,” Schneider said. “I was shocked to death because I thought my absentee ballot was for the president.”

So, how did they catch this criminal mastermind? Well, the voter roster at her local polling place had her clearly marked as having voted by absentee ballot, so it's unclear why the precinct allowed her to cast another in the first place, but in any case we've got a whole network of calculators and abacuses (abacii?) and highly trained rabbits looking out for these things.

So Schnieder got a letter informing her of her now-potential-felon status and an April court date. As for the prosecutors, you'll be glad to know that our no-tolerance stance to election riggers like Margaret here don't allow any leeway, because unlike other crimes, we know senior citizens who accidentally fill out two ballots really are the sort of folks we should be showing no mercy:"

mamatutu

mama to two
Because the liberal playbook says the only thing better than one vote is two!

And now the liberals will try to take her guns, and stomp on her Constitutional rights, even though she voted twice. The irony of it all would be funny, however, it is just not funny. Oh, and, her forgetfulness explains why she voted for Obama in the first place. I don't even want to know about the voter fraud that went on in this election because we will never know the full extent, and we would be lied to about it, anyway. JMO

Last edited:

BigBlue

And now the liberals will try to take her guns, and stomp on her Constitutional rights, even though she voted twice. The irony of it all would be funny, however, it is just not funny. Oh, and, her forgetfulness explains why she voted for Obama in the first place. I don't even want to know about the voter fraud that went on in this election because we will never know the full extent, and we would be lied to about it, anyway. JMO

This coming from a women who tried to put her m&ms in alphabetical order and got comfused,hell the lady in the artical is brighter than you are.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
This coming from a women who tried to put her m&ms in alphabetical order and got comfused,hell the lady in the artical is brighter than you are.

However this story and many others that have been released show that voter fraud does exist. True or false?

SamSpade

Because "I forgot I voted already" has served Democrats so well in the past.

Look, it happens. Democrats are more in denial of this - at least in public - than Republicans are over global warming. It was Democrats who whimsically coined the phrase "vote early, vote often".

They'll scream bloody murder when the stats look weird and it hints at vote tampering - and will cry foul to suggest that John Kerry lost Ohio because of something that is completely unsubstantiated - but are utterly dismissive of any actual instance of multiple votes being cast by a person.

The most frequent - and lame - defense is, it wouldn't have changed the outcome of an election. And their response has been similar to global warming - it ain't happening, so we're not going to look into it. Or make the slightest effort to mitigate it. Or require the simplest measures to ensure it doesn't happen.

You know, this really can't be understated but - when one person can vote more than once - it takes away YOUR vote. I support one person, one vote even though it means after months of reflection and listening to candidates, my vote can be countered by a single person who showed up and has absolutely no idea who is running - but that is their right as a citizen.

When ANY person can vote more than once, they might as well tell people to go home and not vote at all. Saying it wouldn't affect the outcome of an election? Why does that matter?

MMDad

Lem Putt
She filled in an absentee ballot last July 13, but forgot she had done it and showed up the next day to vote in person at her polling place.

She voted once with an absentee ballot on July 13 and again at her polling place Aug. 14.

That's what happens when you go to fake news sites. You find out that the day after July 13 is August 14.

If the author doesn't even understand the difference between July and August, why should we believe anything else they said? Looks like he's the one with dementia, and the old lady actually intended to vote twice. She's probably been doing it for decades and never thought she'd get caught.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
We have our own, right here.

Wendy Rosen, former Maryland congressional candidate, charged with illegal voting - Baltimore Sun

What gets me is, at one point, she didn't deny it at all - she said she was "just helping out a friend". Her latest is that she doesn't remember doing it.

And there you have it - the "I forgot" catch all reason. Betcha she beats the rap.

And Cincinnati has their own, only she voted six times!

The Obama/Biden lawn sign remains proudly planted in front of Melowese Richardson's Cincinnati home, three months after the presidential election.

It seems that President Obama has an especially ardent supporter in the veteran Ohio poll worker.

Richardson told a local television station this month that she voted twice last November. She cast an absentee ballot and then voted at the polls as well.

"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."

Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.

"I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States," Richardson vowed when asked about the voter fraud investigation that is now under way.

Richardson is one of 19 people suspected of illegal voting by the Hamilton County Board of Elections in the last election

Read more: Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation | Fox News

Edit: I believe nhboy didn't intend to get biotched slapped on this one.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
So mandatory ID to vote but no mandatory gun registration?

Makes perfect sense to me! In the normal bass-ackwards Republican't mode of thinking anyway.

:howdy:

MMDad

Lem Putt
So mandatory ID to vote but no mandatory gun registration?

Makes perfect sense to me! In the normal bass-ackwards Republican't mode of thinking anyway.

:howdy:

Not at all. Those two are not equal. Now if there were anyone saying that you should show ID to vote but note to buy a gun that would be bass-ackwards. The ID identifies the person, while registration ties the gun to the person. The equivalant to gun registration would be tying the person to their actual vote, not just the fact that they did vote.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Not at all. Those two are not equal. Now if there were anyone saying that you should show ID to vote but note to buy a gun that would be bass-ackwards. The ID identifies the person, while registration ties the gun to the person. The equivalant to gun registration would be tying the person to their actual vote, not just the fact that they did vote.

"ID" or "Registration" what's a few words among friends? Right? WE all know what these words mean. I mean, look how well "Infringe" has such a united meaning across the political spectrum.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss

Both are equally unconstitutional.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Both are equally unconstitutional.

Verifying someone's identity is unconstitutional? Really? Can you point to somewhere in the Constitution that says you can't ask for ID?

Seems the opposite to me. The 14th, 15th, 19th, 24th and 26th amendments clearly state "citizen." Failing to ensure that every voter is a citizen would be unconstitutional.

If there were a ban on the ID requirement in the Constitution, then it would be unconstitutional to require ID.

The Congress has the power to make laws. As long as they don't do anything that violates a provision of the Constitution, their actions are constitutional.

The 2nd Amendment clearly states "shall not be infringed." Anything that infringes on the right to keep and bear arms is unconstitutional.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
Verifying someone's identity is unconstitutional? Really? Can you point to somewhere in the Constitution that says you can't ask for ID?

Seems the opposite to me. The 14th, 15th, 19th, 24th and 26th amendments clearly state "citizen." Failing to ensure that every voter is a citizen would be unconstitutional.

If there were a ban on the ID requirement in the Constitution, then it would be unconstitutional to require ID.

The Congress has the power to make laws. As long as they don't do anything that violates a provision of the Constitution, their actions are constitutional.

The 2nd Amendment clearly states "shall not be infringed." Anything that infringes on the right to keep and bear arms is unconstitutional.

It depends. If a separate voter ID is required and there is a fee associated with it that is unconstitutional. It's not the ID per se that is problematic, but you cannot be charged money to vote. Note this is at the federal level. I believe states have a bit more latitude.

I've not seen compelling data to suggest this is a real problem.