Woman Drove for Days with Dead Mother in Car

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
MIAMI - An Oklahoma woman drove around for days with her mother's decomposing body in the passenger seat of her car, Florida investigators said on Thursday.

Sheriff's deputies found the woman's body on Tuesday in a car parked outside a Wal-Mart store in the northeast Florida city of Palm Coast. The medical examiner ruled the 65-year-old woman had died of natural causes at least five days earlier.

The woman's daughter, in her mid-30s, was inside the 24-hour store, where she had been shopping since the night before. She was incoherent and unable to give a clear account of her journey to Florida, Flagler County Sheriff's investigators said.

Police went to investigate when other shoppers complained about the odor coming from the parked car.

:twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

:barf: :barf: :barf:

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jazz lady
MIAMI - An Oklahoma woman drove around for days with her mother's decomposing body in the passenger seat of her car, Florida investigators said on Thursday.

Sheriff's deputies found the woman's body on Tuesday in a car parked outside a Wal-Mart store in the northeast Florida city of Palm Coast. The medical examiner ruled the 65-year-old woman had died of natural causes at least five days earlier.

The woman's daughter, in her mid-30s, was inside the 24-hour store, where she had been shopping since the night before. She was incoherent and unable to give a clear account of her journey to Florida, Flagler County Sheriff's investigators said.

Police went to investigate when other shoppers complained about the odor coming from the parked car.

:twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

:barf: :barf: :barf:

:yeahthat: :barf: :banghead:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I wonder if the daughter has a mental disability and her mother was her caretaker.

Then again, she could be like those people who went to the Waldorf Home Depot and loaded their little car with bags of concrete.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by tlatchaw
Was her last name Griswold?

That was my 1st thought. :lol:

Well MAYBE, just MAYBE dear old mom drove the poor girl nuts. :shrug:

nomoney

Originally posted by Tonio
I wonder if the daughter has a mental disability and her mother was her caretaker.

Then again, she could be like those people who went to the Waldorf Home Depot and loaded their little car with bags of concrete.

ya; cuz concrete and a dead body are so similar:confused:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by nomoney
ya; cuz concrete and a dead body are so similar:confused:

:lol: No, I mean that both appeared incoherent:

The witnesses said their physical state was OTHER than normal and the police just shook their heads in amazement.