Stolen keyboard

latricecarr

There was a house party in the Meadowlake subdivision in Great Mills Maryland, Friday/Saturday March 8/9th. There was a $4000.00 keyboard stolen. If you have any information about this theft please contact me via this post. There is a reward being offered. SERIOUS TIPS ONLY.
Thank you!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
There was a house party in the Meadowlake subdivision in Great Mills Maryland, Friday/Saturday March 8/9th. There was a $4000.00 keyboard stolen. If you have any information about this theft please contact me via this post. There is a reward being offered. SERIOUS TIPS ONLY.
Thank you!

Did they at least leave the mouse?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:coffee:

AAHHH someone at the party???

what kinda party??? like house warming???

or kids having a party when parents were not home.... and now its mia...
... and the parents are pissed?

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
:coffee:

AAHHH someone at the party???

what kinda party??? like house warming???

or kids having a party when parents were not home.... and now its mia...
... and the parents are pissed?

It seemed like a good idea at the time. :shrug:

officeguy

Well, recently it seems that any 'house party' that doesn't end with someone shot can be considered a success.

Good luck retrieving the stolen property. Check the pawn-shops about 50 miles out. Thieves are for the most part stupid, there is a reason they didn't go to law-school.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
It was a house party. Parents were out of town. We are definitely grateful that no one was injured or worse. We would really like to retrieve this board. Please email me if you have information:

admin@latricecarr.com

well now... then you have the kids provide names of all that "attened"....
im sure you will figure out who stole it then

Just curious -- what kind of keyboard costs that much money?

and looking at the past posts... sounds as if this person sings and plays in a band of some sort.... so im sure it did cost a few pennies

ylexot

Super Genius
Good luck retrieving the stolen property. Check the pawn-shops about 50 miles out. Thieves are for the most part stupid, there is a reason they didn't go to law-school.

Also keep an eye on Craigslist, eBay, and the wonderful SOMD Classifieds!