Feinstein: "I Felt Patronized" By Cruz

PsyOps

Pixelated
If you listen to the exchange between Cruz and Feinstein she never answers his question. She goes into the typical liberal diatribe of how emotional these things are. She's insulted? I'm insulted that she - a senior senator - is unable to answer a very simple constitutional question.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
If you listen to the exchange between Cruz and Feinstein she never answers his question. She goes into the typical liberal diatribe of how emotional these things are. She's insulted? I'm insulted that she - a senior senator - is unable to answer a very simple constitutional question.

Feinstein just wants us peons to shut up and listen to her wisdom. :killingme

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 117

Vince

Feinstein just wants us peons to shut up and listen to her wisdom. :killingme
I can't listen to her. She gets me upset to the point that I'm yelling at her through the TV. I didn't think anyone could be that stupid, but she proved me wrong.:cds:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I can't listen to her. She gets me upset to the point that I'm yelling at her through the TV. I didn't think anyone could be that stupid, but she proved me wrong.:cds:

yes, but, she does make the state of California understandable.

PsyOps

Pixelated

She personifies how most people in this country react to political issues – with emotion rather than with historical logic and legal arguments. How many people actually believe when she was mayor of San Francisco that she actually stuck her finger in the wounds of shooting victims? Yes, she actually claimed she did this; and most people will simply listen to her emotional speech and try to feel her pain rather than expect an answer to the question that was asked her. In fact, after she’s done getting everyone all emotionally hypnotized, most folks will have forgotten what the question was. What’s even better (worse) is the MSM will play her answer over and over and put it in the context of how Cruz – a 3 month old senator – was so disrespectful to a senior senator; despite the how disrespectful Feinstein was to Cruz and our constitution for not answering the question.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
She personifies how most people in this country react to political issues – with emotion rather than with historical logic and legal arguments. How many people actually believe when she was mayor of San Francisco that she actually stuck her finger in the wounds of shooting victims? Yes, she actually claimed she did this; and most people will simply listen to her emotional speech and try to feel her pain rather than expect an answer to the question that was asked her. In fact, after she’s done getting everyone all emotionally hypnotized, most folks will have forgotten what the question was. What’s even better (worse) is the MSM will play her answer over and over and put it in the context of how Cruz – a 3 month old senator – was so disrespectful to a senior senator; despite the how disrespectful Feinstein was to Cruz and our constitution for not answering the question.

"Difi" is the answer to this question the Obama admin asked itself;

"We need someone to go out there and take all the heat on an issue that is a sure loser but will serve our purposes in terms of need for distraction so that when something we actually care about comes along, we can claim this persons ignoble defeat and humiliation as a sacrifice to our aims. We need someone dumb enough, lacking in self respect and dignity who will put on such a good show that people will feel sorry for them..."

Hmmm...who?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A Ted Cruz Missile Strikes Dianne Feinstein

If Ted Cruz keeps this up in the Senate, Democrats might try to impose gun control on his Cruz missile strikes. Earlier today at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on guns, Ted Cruz directly challenges Dianne Feinstein to answer how her gun bans are constitutional if the same language protecting the right to bear arms (“the right of the people”) is used for the First and Fourth Amendments, which presumably, nobody would try to limit in the same way. Of course, she had no answer, except to act like a pugnacious school child.

It’s probably not a good idea for Senator Feinstein to argue with the man who represented the states in the Heller case on the ramifications of the decision. Yet, this is someone who believes that its the job of a senator to legislate, irrespective of the constitutionality of the law.

Indeed it is a new day in the Senate with Ted Cruz. And there are an awful lot of Democrats that are not happy with the paradigm shift.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"This is one thing I feel very passionate about. I enjoy sticking my fingers in bullet holes..."

Who the ####ing hell sticks their fingers in bullet holes????

"If elected, I pledge to you to endlessly run around town sticking my politicians fingers in other people's business. No, really. I will literally stick my fingers in your business."

PsyOps

Pixelated

"We need someone to go out there and take all the heat on an issue that is a sure loser but will serve our purposes in terms of need for distraction so that when something we actually care about comes along, we can claim this persons ignoble defeat and humiliation as a sacrifice to our aims. We need someone dumb enough, lacking in self respect and dignity who will put on such a good show that people will feel sorry for them..."

Hmmm...who?

All I want to know is if she wore gloves when she poked her finger in that gunshot wound?

Vince

Hmmm...who?
Someone else for them to throw under the bus when needed. :lol: I have noticed that obamy and his buddies like to do this.

SamSpade

"This is one thing I feel very passionate about. I enjoy sticking my fingers in bullet holes..."

Presumably she was at Harvey Milk's side in 1978 when he was shot, and her finger went into the wound - I'm guessing unintentionally - while she searched for a pulse.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Rather cute and hypocritical for the progressive/liberal to talk about 'putting my finger into the bullet hole' this close to Easter, don't ya think?