Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

ProudMomma

First. It's easy to do. Second. It's tax deductible. Third. It helps THOUSANDS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! :eek:) I'm opening this up to the public because I NEED YOUR HELP TO MEET MY FUNDRAISING GOAL OF $1800.00. If I don't meet the $1800 goal, I cannot participate in the walk. This is very important to me and I want to do this! :1bdz:

For a long time I’ve thought about doing a long-distance walk to benefit the breast cancer cause, and this is the year when I finally say “No more excuses!” Breast cancer has become too widespread and I can no longer continue to sit back without taking action! I hope you’ll join and support me in the fight.

On May 4th and 5th, I’ll walk as one with my best friend Barbara, and a community of thousands in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. I chose this event because I’m so impressed that the Avon Foundation for Women addresses the whole picture: medical research into the possible causes, prevention, treatment and cure of breast cancer; clinical care for breast cancer patients; support services for patients and their families; educational seminars; and early detection programs.

It’s easy for you to join me—no walking involved! Your tax-deductible donation will not only help me reach (and hopefully exceed!) my fundraising goal. It will also move us closer to the end of breast cancer. To make an online donation, simply click on the link at the bottom of this message.

Thank you so much for supporting my commitment.
Teresa

2013: Avon Walk for Breast Cancer: Washington DC: Mrs. Teresa Anne Smith - Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

Last edited: