Good Morning!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
It's getting light here and supposed to rain later.

No rain here until Tuesday. Cats and dog woke me up at 5, it was pitch dark out and something was climbing up the screen that surrounds the pool, I think it was a cat, but in the dark it looked like a monkey.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No rain here until Tuesday. Cats and dog woke me up at 5, it was pitch dark out and something was climbing up the screen that surrounds the pool, I think it was a cat, but in the dark it looked like a monkey.

A cat fight woke me up. They are both in the house now. I need more sleep.

garyt27

INAFJ

Prolly a big ass lizard.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
Poor little man had a nightmare around 4am. I got him right back to sleep but it took me 2 hours to fall back asleep. :cds: I feel a nap in my future!

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

:killingme. I can just imagine being half asleep, thinking there's a monkey outside my window!