Small Business Accountant

VTengineer

I'm thinking of starting a small engineering consulting business. I've heard the most important part is to have a good accountant. Can anyone recommend an accountant that will take the time to learn my situation and advise me on the best path forward for my potential small business? I'm in the Solomon's area.
Thanks,
VTengineer

tommyjo

An accountant is not going to tell you how to run a business...their forte is taxes, billing and such...for actual "how to" stuff on starting up a business...try to the folks at the Small Business Development Center at CSM...they are very good.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm thinking of starting a small engineering consulting business. I've heard the most important part is to have a good accountant. Can anyone recommend an accountant that will take the time to learn my situation and advise me on the best path forward for my potential small business? I'm in the Solomon's area.
Thanks,
VTengineer

I've used this company for over 20 years. And I own a small engineering firm. Their focus on the small business and small business issues is their business model.

Askey Askey Associates CPA LLC - Welcome