Spring Fest This Weekend

C

czygvtwkr

St Marys County Fair Grounds this weekend. Its a cheesy little fair put on by some church but every time I've went I see like 50 people I know.

Im going to be operating one of the booths Sunday.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by czygvtwkr
St Marys County Fair Grounds this weekend. Its a cheesy little fair put on by some church but every time I've went I see like 50 people I know.

Im going to be operating one of the booths Sunday.
Which one?? Maybe I'll drag the kids out. I'd hate to walk around to every single booth saying hey do you know a guy whose online ID begins with CZY? I think it stands for crazy government worker. :biggrin:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Kain99
Which one?? Maybe I'll drag the kids out. I'd hate to walk around to every single booth saying hey do you know a guy whose online ID begins with CZY? I think it stands for crazy government worker. :biggrin:
Were you the one at the pool parking lot the other night jumping in front of people with your camera saying "Look sexy CMC122" and snapping their picture's?

K

Kain99

Originally posted by CMC122
Were you the one at the pool parking lot the other night jumping in front of people with your camera saying "Look sexy CMC122" and snapping their picture's?
Yes... and I felt really stupid when TC reviewed the Pics and told me I didn't get ya. :bawl: :bawl:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Kain99
I am free this afternoon if ya want me to swing by! :biggrin:
You have reached the CMC122 residence no one is able to take your call at the moment. If you leave a brief message someone will get back to you shortly BEEEEEEEEEP

:dance:

C

czygvtwkr

FYI Ill be working the basketball shoot tomorrow about 2

C'Mon by one and all

K

Kain99

Originally posted by mainman
I will not have my son tomorrow afternoon, I might just check this out...:biggrin:
I've always wanted to see a crazy Government worker...... Maybe we'll stop by. I'm having lunch in Waldorf at Noon but after that.... I'm all free! :biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
If you happen to go, I will have on a black tanktop and black shorts and black shoes... Oh and a black hat...:biggrin:

K

Kain99

If you happen to go, I will have on a black tanktop and black shorts and black shoes... Oh and a black hat...:biggrin:
Stop hitting on Sharon... She's married dude. :wink:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Did the ear die? :confused: