Anybody know

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Matthew Scott Hurry?

Somebody dropped off a flyer at our house.
Flyer has a picture of a guy (guessing it is Matthew) and a ladies face that is badly beaten.

Flyer states:
This is Matthew Scott Hurry he is wanted. if u have any info contact the police or myself at 240-577-1323. he did this to my mother. please contact with any info on this man. he is very dangerous. also a sex offender.

Anybody else get this flyer?

Matthew Scott Hurry?

Somebody dropped off a flyer at our house.
Flyer has a picture of a guy (guessing it is Matthew) and a ladies face that is badly beaten.

Flyer states:
This is Matthew Scott Hurry he is wanted. if u have any info contact the police or myself at 240-577-1323. he did this to my mother. please contact with any info on this man. he is very dangerous. also a sex offender.

Anybody else get this flyer?

Cool that the guy is being so proactive.

Danzig

Matthew Scott Hurry is a registered sex offender, Hurry was convicted of a sex offence on a minor in December of 2009. Hurry was sentenced to 7 years in jail, with all but a 18 months suspended.

Hurry was also convicted of Burglary-First Degree in August of 2009 and was was sentenced to 5 years in jail, with all but a 18 months suspended.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Matthew Scott Hurry is a registered sex offender, Hurry was convicted of a sex offence on a minor in December of 2009. Hurry was sentenced to 7 years in jail, with all but a 18 months suspended.

Hurry was also convicted of Burglary-First Degree in August of 2009 and was was sentenced to 5 years in jail, with all but a 18 months suspended.

Unbelievable.
Sad.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Is there a way to find out the actual address that he last broke into?
Cops were on our street and in the woods (from what at hear) on Tuesday the 19th, 0130 time frame.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Cops were on our street and in the woods (from what at hear) on Tuesday the 19th, 0130 time frame.

I saw a couple of posts on FB, one of the latest said he was last seen in LaPlata.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, lets hope he goes all Gringle........ since the state cant seem to actually restrain these people, it's up to Darwin.

Danzig

Beauvue Court, Leonardtown

broke her nose, beat her, tied her up, beat her more, beat her with a blunt object, wrecked his car while leaving, made her come out and help get his car un-stuck, could not get un-stuck, then fled on foot.

Last edited:

PrepH4U

broke her nose, beat her, tied her up, beat her more, beat her with a blunt object, wrecked his car while leaving, made he come out and help get his car un-stuck, then fled on foot.

Yep I hope he resists arrest! (once they find him) What an effing lowlife!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

broke her nose, beat her, tied her up, beat her more, beat her with a blunt object, wrecked his car while leaving, made her come out and help get his car un-stuck, could not get un-stuck, then fled on foot.

Crap! :yikes: