The Voice

KDENISE977

So this is the first time I've ever seen it, I think it's pretty good so far. The coaches are funny !! I'm surprised that Shakira is so likable. For some reason I pictured her very "prissy".

cheezgrits

Thought pirate
Yeah, it's good. Even better when the coaches develop a "chemistry". Always interesting to see new talent.

CRHS89

REALLY glad that Christina isn't there this season. She annoyed me. She can sing, but was very self centered I thought.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I'm surprised that Shakira is so likable. For some reason I pictured her very "prissy".

I thought so too, but she's absolutely adorable!

Judging from last night it looks like they have a lot of great talent to choose from. It should be a good season. :yay:

SamSpade

You can tell, however, that neither Usher nor Shakira know how to sell their ability as judges, while "The Voice" veterans Blake and Adam really know how to shovel it.

Once or twice I got the impression that Usher and Shakira had a touch of buyer's remorse, when they realized they'd spent one of their precious slots on someone maybe not QUITE as talented as they'd thought - Usher in particular, when he'd be the first to turn around, and then deliver a very weak case for himself as coach.

KDENISE977

You can tell, however, that neither Usher nor Shakira know how to sell their ability as judges, while "The Voice" veterans Blake and Adam really know how to shovel it.

Once or twice I got the impression that Usher and Shakira had a touch of buyer's remorse, when they realized they'd spent one of their precious slots on someone maybe not QUITE as talented as they'd thought - Usher in particular, when he'd be the first to turn around, and then deliver a very weak case for himself as coach.

And Ushers, really, Nashville...a state ?? They pounced on that.... :killingme

aliceheimer

That was funny, the great state of Nashville!
I liked when Blake tried to imitate that dudes hair. Wonder if that's how his hair looks after a love making session?
Adam scored big with, Sarah Simmons! What a Voice!
I'm liking the 2 new judges.

KDENISE977

That was funny, the great state of Nashville!
I liked when Blake tried to imitate that dudes hair. Wonder if that's how his hair looks after a love making session?
Adam scored big with, Sarah Simmons! What a Voice!
I'm liking the 2 new judges.

I like the 2 new judges as well !!:buddies:

Me too! I always thought Shakira was pretty in pictures but she just looks flawless.
And she has such a great personality...:clap:

Usher is too dayum cute! And funny too...:lol:

Glad to see the Adam/Blake bromance is still kickin'.

I'm really enjoying this season.

KDENISE977

Adam and Blake are so funny... and Blake with the "here, here" everytime Adam calls himself an idiot. :killingme

Shakira is gorgeous of course !

And Ushers little dance last night was too cute !!

JeJeTe

Happiness

Ditto. I liked CeeLo but not Christina so much. Glad to see this new change up is working so well.

JeJeTe

Happiness
I am loving this season... I am really loving Usher as a coach.... man, he is taking this serious! :clap:

He is! Although I did laugh last week, when they were doing a coaching session and he walked across the room and told the singers they had to draw him in. :popcorn:

He is! Although I did laugh last week, when they were doing a coaching session and he walked across the room and told the singers they had to draw him in. :popcorn:

I loved how he busted on the two giggling guys... "You think this is funny?" :shocking:

And this week's last second steal was awesome! Loved the look on that guy's face when he realized Usher wanted him!

Chris0nllyn

Kris Thomas and Judith Hill are still in it to win it. Two of the best battles last night IMO.

Last edited:

JeJeTe

Happiness
I loved how he busted on the two giggling guys... "You think this is funny?" :shocking:

And this week's last second steal was awesome! Loved the look on that guy's face when he realized Usher wanted him!

I know! That was the first time you've ever seen a coach kind of push them like that. :yay: