Wife SWAP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
TV SHOW ‘WIFE SWAP’ SETS UP TEA PARTY CHRISTIAN WITH POLYAMOROUS FAMILY: GUESS WHO ENDS UP LOOKING REASONABLE

Mother Gina Loudon is a proud conservative Christian and card-carrying member of the Tea Party. Originally from the South, she and her husband, former Missouri State Senator John Loudon, dedicate much of their time to conservative activism.

[clip]

Angela Envy has been married to Chris, a semi-professional wrestler, for eight years. They have four children.

They also have a 23-year-old girlfriend named Ashley.

No, not the kids. The parents. The parents share a live-in girlfriend.

“We consider ourselves to be a polyamorous family. Ashley came into our lives about one year ago, almost by accident, and she never left. And just like that, we became a triad. It was easy and natural and we have such a good time!” said Angela.

[clip]

“The Tea Partiers are painted as the Bible-thumping freaks, and the polyamorous family portrayed as the open-minded, full of love, and sympathetic bunch,” Limbaugh said Friday. The Loudons are “painted as intolerant, Bible-thumping prudes.”

your perversion is ok
MY perversion is ok

someone said it the other day, now that Gay Marriage is Normalized, can the Polygamists be far behind

I would add NAMBLA and dog humpers to that question

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why do you care so deeply about other peoples' personal lives that does not affect you in any way, nor do you even know these people?

I think you're just jealous.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
your perversion is ok
MY perversion is ok

someone said it the other day, now that Gay Marriage is Normalized, can the Polygamists be far behind

I would add NAMBLA and dog humpers to that question

When the dog humpers make the news, then you can worry about it. :rolleyes:

Maybe some people consider your lifestyle to be out of the norm. Don't you have various kids by various wimmens, not all of whom you were married to?

JFC.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Maybe some people consider your lifestyle to be out of the norm. Don't you have various kids by various wimmens, not all of whom you were married to?

JFC.

HA that is rich ......

... how many of socki's children are born out of wedlock ?

and yes, I led an immoral lifestyle, in my youth

sockgirl77

HA that is rich ......

WTF does Socki have to do with this? Nothing so leave my name out of it, you ####ing creep. Do not #### with me. I'm not in the mood to air your dirty laundry.

Happy Easter.

Hank

my war
WTF does Socki have to do with this? Nothing so leave my name out of it, you ####ing creep. Do not #### with me. I'm not in the mood to air your dirty laundry.

Happy Easter.

Yeah, we all know why he ditched the ETC screen name.... All those creepy private messages he was sending the forum wimmens...

PsyOps

Pixelated
When the dog humpers make the news, then you can worry about it. :rolleyes:

JFC.

Maybe 'dog humpers' is where your line is drawn, but not for others. Don't think for one second that the NAMBLA crowd don't believe their behavior is perfectly normal and their rights shouldn't be recognized. If 'dog humpers' came out tomorrow demanding their rights be recognized would you be posting your disgust at their wretched behavior while someone else pops in asking you why you care what someone else does in their personal lives.

My point is… what used to be considered immoral and depraved is now becoming the norm. The moral goal post continues to move while we scream about what’s gone wrong with this world. Do we draw a line and say ‘okay, it stops here’, or do we just continue to move the goal post in the interest of ‘it’s none my business’?

I have no interest in demanding our government making laws banning such behavior; but I have a big interest in our so-called ‘civilized society’ frowning on things that we have long known to be immoral. What someone does in the privacy of their homes is none of my business; that is until they come out and demand that I accept it, then tell our schools that they must teach it to our kids as normal behavior. THEN it does affect all of us. Don’t think for one minute that it stops with gay marriage.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
HA that is rich ......

I'm sorry, I don't recall Socki criticising these peoples' lifestyle. :coffee:

sockgirl77

I'm sorry, I don't recall Socki criticising these peoples' lifestyle. :coffee:

I didn't. It's not my business who marries who and who had children out of wedlock. And anyone that wants to judge me based on the fact that I've had children out of wedlock can KMA.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Maybe 'dog humpers' is where your line is drawn, but not for others. Don't think for one second that the NAMBLA crowd don't believe their behavior is perfectly normal and their rights shouldn't be recognized.

The difference is that they go after minors who are legally unable to give consent.

Consenting adults, people. Consenting adults.

Not dogs.

Not children.

Not livestock.

Consenting adults.

Can we now dispense with equating children and animals to adults who are fully capable of making their marital and sexual decisions without your guidance or permission? Or did you still want to pretend they are all one and the same?