Duck Dynasty

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
It is hysterical! One of the few (very few) television shows that I watch. Jase is my favorite. Hubby calls the wives "those suburb women" and Miss Kay absolutely defies description.

:roflmao:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I'm always slow to the party too. Heard friends raving about it and caught it two weeks ago after a race. I'm now hooked too and it is tivo'd. You truly laugh out loud at it.

Hank

my war
I don't get all the hoopla about this show. I tried watching it and I thought it was pretty lame.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I don't get all the hoopla about this show. I tried watching it and I thought it was pretty lame.
Like any show, some episodes are better than others. Watch a few episodes, then decide. It may not be your cup O' tea.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

If you aren't a duck hunter, or don't know anyone who's hunts ducks, or don't know anyone who might be considered "redneck" in certain quarters, you might not find it interesting.

While, like any reality show, it is scripted to a certain extent, I actually know people like this.

A piece of interesting trivia -- Phil, (Miss Kay's husband & dad to the boys) used to be a quarterback in college -- Terry Bradshaw was his back-up.

I just like seeing the ways that they incorporate camo -- makes me laugh. I really liked seeing Willie & wife at a yoga class! Camo yoga pants! :roflmao:

NextJen

Raisin cane
I didn't think I would like the show, but once I watched it I was hooked. Si reminds me of my Dad...the glasses, the joking around/cutting up, and even drinking out of the tall Tupperware cup.

One of the aspects that I really like about it is that they end the show all sitting down together as a large family around the dinner table and start off saying grace. Then Willie will give a moral lesson of something learned in the events of the show.

No cursing, good clean fun, respecting the elders....I feel good letting my son watch this program. There's a lot worse out there.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
There's a new show coming out on Syfy called Deep South Paranormal, it's like Duck Dynasty meets Ghost Hunters, the guys on the show remind me so much of the Duck Dynasty guys. That should be funny.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
There's a new show coming out on Syfy called Deep South Paranormal, it's like Duck Dynasty meets Ghost Hunters, the guys on the show remind me so much of the Duck Dynasty guys. That should be funny.

When does it start? That sounds like it might be fun!