"Buckwild Star Found Dead"

b23hqb

PREMO Member
What the heck is "Buckwild", and why would anything from tmz be considered newsworthy?

JeJeTe

Happiness
The show is just hilarious. I'm mad for never trying some of the fun stuff that they did while living in NC when I was that young. :lol:

The first season usually is. :lol:

It was interesting to watch. And some of the stunts they pulled were crazy.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I watched the trailer. Nonplussed. :coffee:

Honey Boo boo is probably the result of one of their parties during their third year or so as 7th or 8th graders

The trailer did nothing for me except to re-confirm the acceleration of the even more dumberering down of TV audiences.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
last seen @ 0300 am outside a bar ....... Darwin Winner :shrug:

STAR OF MTV’S ‘BUCKWILD’ REPORTEDLY FOUND DEAD ALONG WITH 2 OTHERS

Shain Gandee, one of the stars of the MTV show “Buckwild,” has been found dead along with two others in Kanawha County, West Virginia, authorities said Monday. He was 21 years old.

“We are shocked and saddened by the terrible news about Shain Gandee, and those involved in this tragic incident,” MTV said in a statement. “We are waiting for more information but at this time, our main concern is for the Gandee family and their friends. Our thoughts and prayers are with them.”

Gandee was last seen at around 3 a.m. Sunday at a bar in Sissonville, where he and his uncle told patrons they were going off-roading in an undefined area. After a day-long manhunt on Sunday, he and two others were found dead in a Ford Bronco on Monday. Fox News described the area as “muddy and difficult to reach.”

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
CO poisoning!! Got stuck in the mud. Him, his uncle and buddy snuggled down in a running vehicle with the exhaust blocked by the mud, probably too drunk to hike out for help.