Idiots...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Was watching the new "mayhem" Allstate insurance commercial where he's your water heater, the relief valve locks and he's launched through the roof landing net to the curb.

At the bottom of the screen is "DEMONSTRATION ONLY - DO NOT ATTEMPT"

How screwed up is our society that they felt that was necessary?

Last edited:

TPD

the poor dad
Was watching the new "mayhem" Allstate insurance commercial where he's your water heater, the relief valve locks and he's launched through the roof landing net to the curb.

How screwed up is our society the they felt that was necessary?

Between the 'mayhem' commercials and Fox News, you need not look any further to see how screwed up this country is....and maybe add WWE to the list as well.

mamatutu

mama to two
Why don't you like Fox News?

I ask the same question. But, then I thought maybe TPD is saying Fox reports on how screwed up the world is. I don't know; we can see what TPD has to say. I find the "mayhem" commercials amusing. :lol:

ginwoman

I ask the same question. But, then I thought maybe TPD is saying Fox reports on how screwed up the world is. I don't know; we can see what TPD has to say. I find the "mayhem" commercials amusing. :lol:

yeah, that's what I was thinking too.

TPD

the poor dad

That's what I'm saying - watch an hour of Fox in the evening and you realize that it is time to move to a private caribbean island where there are no liberals trying to take my guns or my Easter eggs!

This one is in my wheelhouse - bonefish-cay

mamatutu

mama to two
That's what I'm saying - watch an hour of Fox in the evening and you realize that it is time to move to a private caribbean island where there are no liberals trying to take my guns or my Easter eggs!

This one is in my wheelhouse - bonefish-cay

Isn't it a shame that true American patriots have to consider becoming expatriates, because our country is being torn down/apart by totally ruthless, egocentric, and tunnel visioned corrupt politicians. I would consider moving to a Caribbean Island; I just don't do bathing suits, anymore. I will be easily identified because I will be the only fully clothed woman on the beach! :lol:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Isn't it a shame that true American patriots have to consider becoming expatriates, because our country is being torn down/apart by totally ruthless, egocentric, and tunnel visioned corrupt politicians. I would consider moving to a Caribbean Island; I just don't do bathing suits, anymore. I will be easily identified because I will be the only fully clothed woman on the beach! :lol:

No you won't. :howdy:

dontknowwhy

How screwed up is our society that they felt that was necessary?

It's like the warning label on a cup of McDonald's coffee.
The only ones who need this warning are the people willing to break a leg for a huge lawsuit because they weren't advised NOT to do it.

"hey, I thought I could do this without getting hurt...Mayhem did"

glhs837

Power with Control
So do I :shrug:

... but do you need to be told that you shouldn't do the things depicted? Apparently Allstate thinks some folks need it...

No, Allstate thinks it better to add a few words to an ad than spend years and millions defending against stupidity. Cheap insurance, and they do know insurance:)