15 yr old speak out against MD gun laws

mamatutu

mama to two

Wow! Good for her! I am just afraid that no matter how much we speak out, it is a waste of time. You can't change an agenda of politicians that are hell bent on destroying our country, and ultimately, running it the way they want to; as in a bunch of elitist liberals. More Republicans, Libertarians, and Independents (depending on their leaning) must be voted into office in 2014. That is our only hope to help reverse the "change" in our state and federal governments.

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

It's pointless...

They even rejected an ammendment to allow police officers to carry in schools, as well as an ammendment to make sure criminals who use guns don't get out of jail early.

This sh!t isn't about us, public safety, guns, the constitution etc. It's about control. Everyone knew how to vote coming in to this.

mamatutu

mama to two
It's pointless...

They even rejected an ammendment to allow police officers to carry in schools, as well as an ammendment to make sure criminals who use guns don't get out of jail early.

This sh!t isn't about us, public safety, guns, the constitution etc. It's about control. Everyone knew how to vote coming in to this.

I wish you, I, and others that feel the same way were wrong, but the writing is on the wall. A huge effort has to be made to get rid of as many Dems/Libs as possible in the next election(s). If it becomes Dems straight across the board, we are dunskies. Trying and unsettling times we live in; for sure.

mamatutu

mama to two
:lol:

Attachments

• gun free.png
    gun free.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 112

Vince

It's pointless...

They're all voting with Owemalley. It's a done deal. After today Marylanders can kiss their 2nd Amendment rights goodbye.

Chris0nllyn

They're all voting with Owemalley. It's a done deal. After today Marylanders can kiss their 2nd Amendment rights goodbye.

Exactly.

They completely believe that no rights are inalienable.

If anyone watched the debacle last night, you'd feel the same way.

Vince

Exactly.

They completely believe that no rights are inalienable.

If anyone watched the debacle last night, you'd feel the same way.
And only the law abiding gun owner is going to pay the price. Pay for safety classes, pay for licensing, pay for fingerprinting, etc. etc.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Liberal democrats have successfully united behind one motto:

“Never let a crisis go to waste”

Conservatives have no such unity of cause. We are 50 steps behind democrats. All democrats have to do is create circumstances that allow disaster to happen; then run their political machine to convince everyone that we need them to fix it.

As Chris stated, this has nothing to do with controlling guns. It has nothing to do with fixing crime. It has nothing to do with addressing mental health. It has everything to do with creating an environment that allows for more chaos and forcing low-information voters to look more to the government to fix it.

This is the Sith incarnate. Create the very circumstances that leads to the growth of your power. And, everyone better take Biden very seriously when he said “This is only the beginning”. This is far from over. Liberals never satisfied with just a little control. They want complete control. And because conservative and republican voters have kept their heads in the sand, that's exactly what democrats will get.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
New Video

:mad: Everyone needs to see this... this is bullshiat... :boo: They don't want to keep criminals locked up because it costs money - money they would rather spend on windmills.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
This probably just cost MOM a run for the Presidency...

This will cost the dems come mid term but O'Malley is done

mamatutu

mama to two
I hope you and BG are both right. Small victories. The biggest hurdle is to ensure that the fed gov does not become Dem across the board. Maybe MD is not lost if Repubs work hard enough. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see/be part of thwarting Obama's grand plan.

Hank

my war
I hope you and BG are both right. Small victories. The biggest hurdle is to ensure that the fed gov does not become Dem across the board. Maybe MD is not lost if Repubs work hard enough. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see/be part of thwarting Obama's grand plan.

You remind me of Betsy Ross.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So with the passage of the Bill do I have until 1 October to get all the guns I want!?