Stop provoking North Korea

Misfit

Lawful neutral
U.S. Provoking North Korea-Gerald Celente | Greg Hunter

Trends forecaster Gerald Celente says, “The United States is provoking North Korea. They keep putting more and more sanctions on them. It’s economic warfare.” Celente is worried that “economic warfare” will turn into a shooting war. Celente warns, “This is just another losing war that’s going to end up with weapons of mass destruction annihilating millions if this madness is not stopped.”

NextJen

Raisin cane
Look out!

Attachments

• missle launch.jpg
    missle launch.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 150
Ooooh! Don't bully the bully or the bully will really bully resulting in bullying beyond your wildest bullying dreams! Oh the humanities!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Maybe someone can explain to me why we constantly give money to people who threaten us?

The US, when we were repsected AND feared, used to have a policy agains paying tributes to countries, terrorists, and Pirates..

Now we not only give them money, we give them seats in the UN, recognize them as official governments and promise them their own countries..

If you were North Korea what would you do?

We've set a hell of a precedent, and until we elect another president with big Cajones, this is what our future will be.... Wish we could get the maxi-pad wearing effeminate out of the office now so we can get back to the business of being the US..

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We've set a hell of a precedent, and until we elect another president with big Cajones, this is what our future will be.... Wish we could get the maxi-pad wearing effeminate out of the office now so we can get back to the business of being the US..

Back to? Back to when, 1945?

What we need is someone wise enough and strong enough to bring our people home and leave Korea to Koreans. or whomever else wants that mess.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Back to? Back to when, 1945?

What we need is someone wise enough and strong enough to bring our people home and leave Korea to Koreans. or whomever else wants that mess.

I wouldn't wish that on South Korea..

They would get annihilated, and literally tens of thousands if not 100's of thousands would probably be executed.

SOMEBODY has to come to the aid of the little guy that can't defend themselves. They are, after all, humans like us.. with kids, wives, husbands, moms, and dads. They have the same rights we do to a peaceful exsistence.

The hate Hitler had for the Jewish would be minor compared to the hate North Koreans (at least their leadership) has for the South.. and just llike Somebody had to come to their aid, we have to do the same for them.

ylexot

Super Genius
What I don't understand is that N Korea and everyone else in the world knows that we have the capability to wipe N Korea off the face of the Earth several times over. So, why do we bother saber rattling? I think it actually makes us look foolish.

ylexot

Super Genius

They would get annihilated, and literally tens of thousands if not 100's of thousands would probably be executed.

SOMEBODY has to come to the aid of the little guy that can't defend themselves. They are, after all, humans like us.. with kids, wives, husbands, moms, and dads. They have the same rights we do to a peaceful exsistence.

The hate Hitler had for the Jewish would be minor compared to the hate North Koreans (at least their leadership) has for the South.. and just llike Somebody had to come to their aid, we have to do the same for them.

Why can't they defend themselves against N Korea? :confused:

Against China? Sure. N Korea? S Korea should be able to mop up the floor with them without our help.

Rt235

Maybe someone can explain to me why we constantly give money to people who threaten us?

YOU give money to North Korea every time you buy a product Made in China.
China in turn, funds No. Korea.
Stop buying crap from China and your $$$ won't go to No. Korea.
Wal Mart, K-mart, Target, all the rest...
Buy local and keep your money here at home!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What I don't understand is that N Korea and everyone else in the world knows that we have the capability to wipe N Korea off the face of the Earth several times over. So, why do we bother saber rattling? I think it actually makes us look foolish.

I don't consider preparing for the worst saber rattling..

You have to remember the current leader was brought up an environment that was manufactured for him to actually believe what he is saying.. (Like Baghdad Bob, but he BELIEVES it)

He's been sheltered from the truth, and fed only what they (his father especially) wanted himt to know as the truth.

With that said, we don't really know what he believes. FOr one, he probably believes North Korea IS the super power in the world, and WILL be victorious if anything should happen, so we can assume he will make decisions on that belief.

IF North Korea actually DID anything we, nor South Korea, have enough military in place to stop them.

He's an unstable psychopath that has to be taken seriously, and if one of my kids were stationed in South Korea I would be praying that our government would be taking it serious and would be plussing up our forces our supplementing our forces with superior weapons.

The North has attacked the South SEVERAL times without retribution or counter strikes in the past, so they believe they can get away with it and the US, South Korea, and the world will do absolutely nothing.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

See. And this ends where? US troops in Rwanda? Georgia? Back into Iraq? Never? Is that the purpose of the United States of America? Our blood? Our treasure?

We didn't set up shop to protect anyone from Hitler for the rest of time. We helped the Soviet Union destroy him. We haven't helped in Korea. We've just created, and perpetuate, as I think you illustrate, long term, (eternal?) dependence.

I think the whole concept of 'rights' is absurd. Rights as determined by who? Us? Again, where does that lead? The Jews, facing existential threats, showed the world the only rights that matter in this world; the ability to kill your enemy. Wouldn't it be a good idea if South Korea was using our help to grow strong enough to fend for themselves?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
YOU give money to North Korea every time you buy a product Made in China.
China in turn, funds No. Korea.
Stop buying crap from China and your $$$ won't go to No. Korea.
Wal Mart, K-mart, Target, all the rest...
Buy local and keep your money here at home!

So, again, Gen. Smedley Butler, long ago told us how it is. We just won't listen. US troops serving corporate interests.

Not exactly what the founders had in mind.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Better yet, if they are THAT dangerous, THAT unstable, why are we waiting for them to strike first???

"Gee, there's a rabid dog. I think I will wait until he bites me or someone else before I put him down."

It would be a simple thing to leverage China now; 'Hey, this needs to be done. You get to pick finding someone else to sell stuff to or just shut up and accept us fixing a thorn in your side as well as ours.'

As is, we keep saying it's so dangerous yet we keep 35,000 US troops in place to serve as canaries in the coal mind. When it happens, they'll be wiped out in the first hours.

Absurd.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Why can't they defend themselves against N Korea? :confused:

Against China? Sure. N Korea? S Korea should be able to mop up the floor with them without our help.

I'm not sure they would win against North Korea without us, not really sure we could stop them from reaching, and obliterating Seoul before we got enough people on the ground to turn them back..

And lastly, our policy dictates overwhelming numbers. We built our Army in the Cold War to defeat a numerically superior foe, but if it happened the costs in US lives would have been catastrophic. In Korea I don't believe we have numerical superiority, or if we do it's not overwhelmeing. I think in Iraq our numbers were like 5:1 or better. In Korea we may win, but the losses would be unbearable.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
In Korea I don't believe we have numerical superiority, or if we do it's not overwhelmeing. I think in Iraq our numbers were like 5:1 or better. In Korea we may win, but the losses would be unbearable.

In terms of sheer numbers, the NORK military absolutely dwarfs the combined forces of ROK and US in the south. But most analysts consider only a few elite NORK units to be both competent and capable. Same is generally true for the quality of their military arms and equipment..lots and lots of mostly inferior stuff compared to that fielded by US and ROK.

And I don't think I've read even one war scenario that doesn't think Seoul is toast, no matter what the final outcome is.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
SOMEBODY has to come to the aid of the little guy that can't defend themselves.

and the Commies supported their 'guy' look at what the last 50 yrs had gotten us .... do you have any illusion that China will NOT Step in again and save the north ...

we kicked those sorry mother-forkers all the way back to the Yalu River and what happened

itsbob

I bowl overhand
and the Commies supported their 'guy' look at what the last 50 yrs had gotten us .... do you have any illusion that China will NOT Step in again and save the north ...

we kicked those sorry mother-forkers all the way back to the Yalu River and what happened

Unless China feels threatened, like we advance close to the Chinese Border I don't think they would care, and today would be glad to be rid of N Korea.

Hell, we could probably ask China to help, and offer them part of the peninsula in return..