Justin Miller is coming home!

C

CutieBattootee

Justin

Yeah Justin is coming home May 19th,....:dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :blushing:

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Justin I can't wait to see you. I am so happy he is coming home..... We have missed him so much.:clap: :clap:

C

CutieBattootee

Re: Re: Justin

Originally posted by Stang Girl
So you are some one we know if you know about justin??????:confused:

Maybe, Or maybe I am just happy b/c everyone else is...:dance:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Re: Re: Re: Justin

Originally posted by CutieBattootee
Maybe, Or maybe I am just happy b/c everyone else is...:dance:
You live in '2nd District' obviously have some affilation with VLVFDRS...and you are saying you 'might' know Justin. You are a :liar: ... you know him. And you know exactly who all of us (BigTimer, Stang & CGU) are!! :rolleyes:

C

CutieBattootee

Re: Re: Re: Re: Justin

Oh give it up you have to be miss cutie pie

No I am not Miss Cutie Pie:confused: :confused: Why does everyone think I am Fill me in Please:confused:

Stang Girl

Originally posted by CowGirlUp
You live in '2nd District' obviously have some affilation with VLVFDRS...and you are saying you 'might' know Justin. You are a :liar: ... you know him. And you know exactly who all of us (BigTimer, Stang & CGU) are!! :rolleyes:

GO ahead CGU you tell her.:clap:

C

CutieBattootee

Originally posted by CowGirlUp

I am famailar with you guys and I do live in 2nd district not with the VLVFDRS So dont call me a liar I just came on here to have fun not argue..:cheers:

C

CutieBattootee

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Justin

GO ahead CGU you tell her.:clap:

Ohhh she really told me something where I live and who I know WHoooooo you go CGU:clap:

Stang Girl

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Justin

I am famailar with you guys and I do live in 2nd district not with the VLVFDRS So dont call me a liar I just came on here to have fun not argue..:cheers:

See thats all you had to say was that you new us... every thing all better now:clap:

Stang Girl

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Justin

Ohhh she really told me something where I live and who I know WHoooooo you go CGU:clap:

Hey are you making fun of me?:confused:

C

CutieBattootee

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Justin

See thats all you had to say was that you new us... every thing all better now:clap:

I didnt say I know you guys I said I am familar with you guys So like I said before and I will say it again I came on here to have fun not argue so this is a Justin thread No who I am and where I live and who I know or dont know So leave it at that..Thanks and hope you have a nice day Stang Girl...:cheers: