Why Can’t We Sue Politicians For Malpractice?

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Why Can’t We Sue Politicians For Malpractice? (VIDEO)

Diana DeGette is a Congresswoman from Colorado. She has been in Congress since 1997 and is the Democrats’ Chief Deputy Whip in the House. One of her signature issues is gun control. DeGette is the principal sponsor of legislation to ban standard-capacity magazines. Her January press release on the subject said:
“Since I came to Congress, I have been working to protect our children and our families from senseless gun violence,” Rep. DeGette said. “Recent tragedies have only heightened the need, and that is why Rep. McCarthy and I are reintroducing our bill to ban high-capacity assault magazines. While there is no single answer to stopping these massacres, this bill is a step that will go a long way toward making our country safe.”

The High Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act, as the bill is formally known, bans the sale or transfer of ammunition magazines holding more than 10 rounds.
It is therefore stunning that Ms. DeGette has–literally–no idea what a firearms magazine is, or how it works. Yesterday she participated in a public forum on gun control sponsored by the Denver Post. Asked whether her proposed ban on standard-capacity magazines would really be effective, given that millions of such devices are already in circulation, she gave an astonishing answer. DeGette said that magazines contain bullets, and once the bullets are fired the magazine is used up. Thus, she said, the magazines now in circulation will soon become unusable. [/QUOTE]

Why Can’t We Sue Politicians For Malpractice? | Power Line

:killingme

Sounds like she is as ignorant as OweMalley's lackeys.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
the video the the doesnt work, so here's a quote of what she said.......

These are ammunition, they’re bullets, so the people who have those now, they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high-capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.

:killingme

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
YouTube won't let you embed the video. Click on the "Watch on YouTube" icon on the lower left to watch.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It is absolutely breath taking how ignorant some of these people are.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to sit there and claim you are interested in public safety when you are this clueless.

glhs837

Power with Control

It is IMPOSSIBLE to sit there and claim you are interested in public safety when you are this clueless.

As we can see, it's not, Larry. Reality is just another pesky detail to be ignored in the emotional rush to DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
If anybody clues her in and explains where the bullets come from, she'll tack on an amendment to ban bullets too. Let her continue in her stupidity as long as she wants to be the standard bearer (and exemplar).

Larry Gude

Strung Out
As we can see, it's not, Larry. Reality is just another pesky detail to be ignored in the emotional rush to DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

And again I ask where is Boehner? Where is Prebus? Where is any national level GOP'er who has the clout to get in front of the cameras to denounce and embarrass this stupidity?

"America, you are being lied to by idiots who do NOT know what they are talking about and that is a HORRIBLE way to make policy because it WASTES the deaths of those children."

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
And again I ask where is Boehner? Where is Prebus? Where is any national level GOP'er who has the clout to get in front of the cameras to denounce and embarrass this stupidity?

"America, you are being lied to by idiots who do NOT know what they are talking about and that is a HORRIBLE way to make policy because it WASTES the deaths of those children."

Because speech like that is raciss.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

"WASTES the deaths of these children." I can't breathe!

I mean, there it is; what's the issue" How to protect kids in school, yes?

Me being finger printed, licensed and not allowed to own an AR is not going to stop the next Adam Lanza or Gerald Loughner. It HELPS them. And it does so by wasting the murder of those kids, the energy and will to take action to actually defend them, protect them, and jerk it all off into the inane over how many bullets is proper and what gun cosmetics are acceptable.

Sickening.