why was he shoong at a house down the st

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
FIND OUT WHY THIS 7-YEAR-OLD BOY IS FACING TWO FELONY CHARGES OVER BB GUN INCIDENT

Grant, who turns 8 on Thursday, will appear in a Catawba County courtroom this week for the incident that reportedly occurred in Catawba, N.C. sometime in February.

Police say Grant was outside shooting his BB gun. His parents told WGHP-TV that their son was aiming at an abandoned home down the street. Regardless, some of the BBs ended up striking two motor vehicles. No one in either vehicles were injured, according to police.

The 7-year-old reportedly has been charged with two felony counts of discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle.

“The officer told me he didn’t want to charge my son. The lady told me she didn’t want him charged and the next thing I know, I’m getting a letter from DPS saying he’s being charged with two felonies,” Cherry Robbins, Grant’s mother, told WGHP-TV.

I think the Felony Charge is ridiculous, but the boy needs be taught better, firearms handling.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I think the Felony Charge is ridiculous, but the boy needs be taught better, firearms handling.

Back when I was 7 (which is 68 years ago in MMDad years :lol: ), we'd be sent home to our parents and given a good whoopin'; first by mom, then dad when he got home.

Folks with this whole gun thing have gone absolutely insane. What kid at 7 understands he's committing a felony? He would have to be read his rights:

Cop: “Now Billy, do you understand your rights as they have been read to you?”

Billy: “I’m not talking until I have my lawyer.” :rolleyes:

Last edited: