gun control, Liberal Style.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Turn back the clock to 1980.. how many people did you know owned a semi auto military style rifle?

My Memory? Nobody owned one, and nobody wanted one. Marksman ONLY wanted single shot bolt action as did the serious hunter. Was a VERY rare day you saw somebody hunting with an AR.

Now come the big brains from the democratic party telling everyone how dangerous the semi auto is and how they must be banned.

So what happens? Now everyone wants one, there are probably a million more more in the hands of citizens than before gun control..

Stupid democrats did all the advertising for a fairly small industry (as far as privately owned guns go) telling everyone how deadly these guns are, how accurate they are and how something HAD to be done.

Thanks to the DEMOCRATS there are millions more "assault weapons" on the street than ever before

TPD

the poor dad
Turn back the clock to 1980.. how many people did you know owned a semi auto military style rifle?

My Memory? Nobody owned one, and nobody wanted one. Marksman ONLY wanted single shot bolt action as did the serious hunter. Was a VERY rare day you saw somebody hunting with an AR.

Now come the big brains from the democratic party telling everyone how dangerous the semi auto is and how they must be banned.

So what happens? Now everyone wants one, there are probably a million more more in the hands of citizens than before gun control..

Stupid democrats did all the advertising for a fairly small industry (as far as privately owned guns go) telling everyone how deadly these guns are, how accurate they are and how something HAD to be done.

Thanks to the DEMOCRATS there are millions more "assault weapons" on the street than ever before

:yeahthat: I am going out tomorrow on reconisaince and possible purchase. Five years ago, would never have given it a thought, but since it is still my God given right for a while longer, I've got to have one....or two!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:yeahthat: I am going out tomorrow on reconisaince and possible purchase. Five years ago, would never have given it a thought, but since it is still my God given right for a while longer, I've got to have one....or two!!

I found the one I wanted on GunsAmerica through a company called The Exchange in South Dakota... going through Cromwells to get it here..

BOP

In 1980, I had one of these.

Attachments

• 41m0CnRQmCL.jpg
    41m0CnRQmCL.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 56

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

My Memory? Nobody owned one, and nobody wanted one.

my mom dated a guy who was a gun dealer in the late 70s early 80's after my father died, he had this most amazing collection of Mauser Carbines and Rifles .... most of the Gun shows I remember going to in that time, people had similar weapons, the only 'black' guns were P-38's ... and I remember seeing a Mac 10

hand runs were WW II stuff, revolvers and 1911's ... some of this ugly S&W Autos of the time
Long guns were old Bolt Action, Leaver Action ... WW II Semi Autos

I did not see my 1st 'Black Gun' FOR Sale, until I was Stationed @ Fort Carson 1985 ... I saw an H&K 93 in a Pawn Shop ... I wished I would have had the $ 500 bucks for it

I bought a 1936 Mosin Nagant from a buddy in my unit as my 1st weapon.

at that time the only Ammo, was limited to the occasional Surplus and Norma @ $ 22 a Box ... I bought a Lee Single Stage Die Set because of that very fact

any way I digress I did not start seeing AR15 @ shows until the early 1990's a buddy of mine bought a Colt H-Bar for $ 850

:buddies: