Hilarity Clintoon's thesis on Alinsky

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
After reading the first few paragraphs, I'm ready to take a nap.

I'm glad I got my degree the hard way, via the University of Hard Knocks.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Old news :yawn:
I think it was posted when she was running for Pres back in '08.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Old news :yawn:
I think it was posted when she was running for Pres back in '08.

I was a bit surprised it was posted without comment. :popcorn:

Now that I'm up from my nap. I'm ready for the comments.

Oops! I guess Freedom is watching the Orioles game.

FreedomFan

Snarky 'ol Cuss
I was a bit surprised it was posted without comment. :popcorn:

Now that I'm up from my nap. I'm ready for the comments.

Oops! I guess Freedom is watching the Orioles game.

Sorry, wasn't aware commentary was a requirement. I'm sure everyone (well, most everyone) here is capable of reading it and forming their own conclusions. And, no, not a sports fan.

But if you insist, reads a lot like Sun Tzu to me. Nothing I haven't seen before; in fact Newt's Contract With America likewise reminded me of The Art of War. I'm sure plenty to come will follow that model. Nothing to add to Hilarity's drivel. I'll let that stand on its own.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We pass over and dismiss this stuff at our own peril.

Within Alinksy's words and ideas are the tools to defeat narcissists like Obama who, in all honesty, are the very thing folks like Alinsky opposed;

Alinsky defines the American Radical as “…that unique person who actually believes what he says…to whom the common good is the greatest value…who genuinely and completely believes in mankind….”

While we may ascribe 'radical' to Alinksy, Hillary, Obama, it is demonstrable that folks like Obama have absolutely no interest in 'the little' people. Everything about Obama screams elitist. He wants to be THE man, the pig more equal than the others. Issue after issue, health care, immigration, war, Wall Street, the seeds of defeating 'radicals' are not in their words but in the indisputable results of their ideas implemented.

George Will made this case a long time ago; conservative needs no qualifier like 'compassionate'. Conservatism, it's very nature, properly understood IS compassion.

It's worth reading and knowing what your 'enemies' think. Believing in mankind does not make Alinksy bad. It's the results of ideas that matter here and we on the right would be far better situated to win the ideological and electoral battles of the future if we knew a good bit more about our opponents.

Because we're right. We just seem to no longer know why.

:buddies: