Defiance

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Anyone else going to watch? My daughter and I have been looking forward to it, hope we're not disappointed. Looks like it should be good. Starts at 9 on Syfy.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Watching the 80's on NatGeo now and then The Following at 9 followed by Bates Motel at 10. Then Zzzz...

Homer J

Power Chord
Wirelessly posted

It's on again at 11:00 pm and 1:00 am. I'm taping it. Yes, I said taping. I don't have a dvr.

glhs837

Power with Control
I tried the PS3 beta, sucked in by the fact that my main game is almost six years old, and the fact that you can get a war wagon modded Charger SRT to drive in game, but the controls seemed a bit finicky.

As for the show, the cliched characters and plot lines are a bit much, but I"ll give in another episode or two.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I DVR'd it and will watch it tonight. I caught the making of episode and it looked like it will be good....H.G. Wells from Warehouse 13 is in it. :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Not a bad story. A little ambitious with so many different aliens. The rich family on Benz's right during the dedication reminded me of the book version of Rowling's Malfoys. The key to survival on SYFY is good storylines without costing a lot in production. May do well.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I watched it and I thought it was good. Was that ex-mayor/older lady the mom from Burn Notice?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I watched it and I thought it was good. Was that ex-mayor/older lady the mom from Burn Notice?

Michael's mom? No, the mom is played by Sharon Gless from Cagney and Lacey. The ex mayor is played by Fionnula Flanagan. Not even sure how to pronounce the first name.

Homer J

Power Chord
As for the show, the cliched characters and plot lines are a bit much, but I"ll give in another episode or two.

:yeahthat:

Not a bad story. A little ambitious with so many different aliens. The rich family on Benz's right during the dedication reminded me of the book version of Rowling's Malfoys. The key to survival on SYFY is good storylines without costing a lot in production. May do well.

My son said the same thing.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Our DVR screwed up and we were only able to watch about half the show. :mad: Now I guess we have to try to watch one of the oddball 1:30 in the morning repeats.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Our DVR screwed up and we were only able to watch about half the show. :mad: Now I guess we have to try to watch one of the oddball 1:30 in the morning repeats.

I've seen it on so many times since the first showing, it was on Tuesday at 11 and then at 6 in the evening. I'm sure they'll show it during the day over the weekend, think they are trying to get their money's worth from it.