If Boston Bomber Muslim 'Media Will Circle The Wag

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Absolutely no doubt. The media wants nothing less than a white male American to be the culprit. The only culprit.

bcp

In My Opinion
wasn't the FBI supposed to make a statement around 5pm?
or was that 9pm, I was sorta half watching the news on one of my monitors at work today and heard what I though was something about that.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
wasn't the FBI supposed to make a statement around 5pm?
or was that 9pm, I was sorta half watching the news on one of my monitors at work today and heard what I though was something about that.

Now postponed indefinitely. They aren't sure if they have a suspect or not or whether he's the guy who was filmed putting stuff on the ground near where the bombs exploded. Don't want to turn this into another Atlanta Olympics bombing goat rope.

itsrequired

When I first started listening to this I was thinking he was ridiculous, but as I listened I think his point is valid. If this is a person who has a connection to any conservative group, they will not hesitate to blame all the members of that group.

PsyOps

Pixelated
When I first started listening to this I was thinking he was ridiculous, but as I listened I think his point is valid. If this is a person who has a connection to any conservative group, they will not hesitate to blame all the members of that group.

Then you must consider this:

But make no mistake, we will get to the bottom of this. And we will find out who did this; we’ll find out why they did this. Any responsible individuals, any responsible groups will feel the full weight of justice.

What would Obama do if it's some conservative group? Shut down Fox? Shut down this forum?

:tap: