John Kerry Tells Whopper About Fewer Foreign Stude

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
John Kerry Tells Whopper About Fewer Foreign Students Coming to America Due to Gun Violence Concerns

John Kerry might not be aware of this thing called New Media; but unlike CNN, people are actually going to bother checking whether or not his statements are true, regardless of his political party.

CNN ran this headline from his interview: “Kerry: Foreign students ‘scared’ of guns in U.S.” This is what the former presidential candidate and U.S. Senator and current Secretary of State had to say:

“We had an interesting discussion about why fewer students are coming to, particularly from Japan, to study in the United States. And one of the responses I got from our officials, from conversations with parents here, is that they’re actually scared. They think they’re not safe in the United States and so they don’t come.”

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Of course it has nothing to do with the economy.. and people here in charge.

What a dumbass..

Of course the only reason he has the job is because it was a way Obama could piss off Republicans and Patriots.. if he could have appointed Jane Fonda I'm sure he would have found a way.

mamatutu

mama to two
What an obvious set up question/answer interview. Lame-o! Who cares if foreign students don't come here to study. Let's concentrate on American children, and their education! Sheesh, what a loser Kerry truly is, but, unfortunately, Americans lose, as well, because he is Sec of State. Boo and hiss!

dontknowwhy

in a non related story:

hundreds, if not thousands of Latin American students are coming here illegally because ONE of the benefits is...A FREE EDUCATION

bcp

In My Opinion
all I can say is, lets up the violence in Chicago and see if we can get more not to come here